Company visit: Kievguma. Technical Rubber Industry in Ukraine. Current Challenges
- Date: 13/11/2019
- Language: Ukrainian
- Time: 09:00 - 13:00
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
Brovary, 127, Olega Onykienka Street (transfer is provided; assembly point: Lisova metro station at 08:50)
Registration is available only for one representative from the company!
Kievguma is the largest Ukrainian manufacturer of rubber, latex, PVC, TEP and silicone goods. The company has been in the market for 89 years and is the industry’s leader. Today, Kievguma produces more than 3 thousand products for all sectors of the economy.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Kievguma invite you to take part in the Company Visit: Kievguma. Technical Rubber Industry in Ukraine. Current Challenges.
After the company visit participants will have the opportunity to get acquainted with:
- history and development of Kievguma;
- the assortment of company’s goods;
- the management system of the full-cycle production plant;
- system of managing quality in the plant: advantages and difficulties of implementing ISO systems;
- systems of quality control at all stages of the production.
- Andrii Ostrohrud – General Director
- Vadym Lutsak – Head of Marketing Department
- Maksym Lukyanov – Chief Technologist
Target audience: business owners, business executives, mid-level executives.
- 9:00 – 9:30 – Transfer from Lisova metro station to the plant.
- 9:30 – 9:40 – Meeting in the hall of Kievguma.
- 9:40 – 10-00 – Acquaintance with the speakers, brief information about the plant.
- 10:00 – 10:30 – Visit to the company’s showroom, acquaintance with the range of the products.
- 10:30 – 11:30 – Visit to the industrial part of the plant, acquaintance with the process of production.
- 11: 30-12: 30 – Q&A session.
- 12:30 – 12:45 – Coffee break.
- 12:45 – 13:15 – Transfer to Lisova metro station.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.