Private wealth is not only about money of powerful business empires, but also about assets of small and medium businesses, funds of successful managers, and profits of start-up founders. If you think of yourself as middle class, then you should know the fundamentals of building personal, private wealth that would allow you to systematically build up, diversify and adjust it as your life changes. You should lay the right foundation for accumulating and safeguarding both business assets and personal funds.
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Asters invite you to join the Open Lecture: Private Wealth Structuring: What Fundamental Changes Have Happened This Year.
Outcome: you will get insight into the principles of structuring personal property of a businessperson and a manager, learn how basic measures can help protect one’s personal funds from any changes in his or her career or private life.
Speaker: Oleksandr Onufrienko, Partner of Private Clients practice at Asters, focus on private clients practice including comprehensive support services in handling legal formalities pertaining to private capital of entrepreneurs, family business owners and other private clients, more than 25 years of practical experience, both as a head of in-house legal departments and a legal advisor in major law firms.
Main partner: Asters
Target audience: it will be useful for those who have the purpose of correct structuring of personal wealth and building a personal funds and asset diversification system in different jurisdictions, and will provide insight into reasons behind the freeze of foreign accounts of Ukrainian nationals.
Topics under discussion:
- New trends in opening and using personal accounts in foreign countries.
- Why have so many Ukrainians suffered from actions undertaken by European financial regulators? What do you need to know to prevent your foreign bank accounts from being frozen?
- Marriage contracts in Ukraine — a matter of necessity or curiosity? Cases when marriage contracts might be of help with certain financial issues abroad.
- Why do Ukrainians make their wills so rarely?
- Marriage or divorce: How to ensure that neither of the two events threatens one’s business, property and career?
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the «Register» button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.