What will happen to the company? Optimization, restructuring, reduction, transformation – different scenarios are possible in today’s situation. Every company goes its own way and it is important to remain true to the values and vision of the future, and to give employees a sense of security and support. Security and trust create a solid foundation for further changes in the company, which are constantly influenced and will be influenced by political, economic, natural, environmental, epidemiological factors. Discovery of new resources, internal potential, self-motivation, responsibility – those create the internal strength of the company that can fight the external challenges.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Liliya Luts and Olga Shevchuk invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: Coaching as a Tool to Create Internal Support in the Company.
This Online-Lecture is scheduled for 19th May at 10:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before the event.
- Liliya Luts, certified coach (Erickson Coaching International), member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF), NLP Master, business trainer.
- Olga Shevchuk, ICF Coach, secretary of ICF Ukraine, mediator trainer, cognitive behavioral consultant.
Target audience: business owners, managers, professionals who would like to develop their own leadership skills.
Topics under discussion:
- How can employees focus on opportunities?
- How to create an atmosphere of development and support for active employees and not let them burn out?
- How to ensure sustainable economic growth after the storm by building a new culture of knowledge transfer and experience?
- Which coaching tools should you use right now?
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.