Registration is available only for two representatives from the company!
“95% of companies are unhappy with their online promotion”. Often addressing to the business audience as a speaker, I hear that online marketing, Google ads, Facebook, Instagram are not working, or work not in a desirable way. In practice, it turns out that errors and problems are typical. Experience of many promotional and training projects has turned into a detailed checklist to test your online activities, that will be considered during the open lecture.
EBA Management Development Centre together with WebPromoExperts invite you to take part in the Open Lecture: How to Increase Efficiency of Your Social Media Marketing? Checklist and Cases.
After attending the lecture you will get:
- Checklist for testing your online marketing activities.
- Understanding of the possibilities of online competitor analysis.
- Understanding the possibilities of assessing the effectiveness of online channels.
Speaker: Anton Voroniuk, CEO at WebPromoExperts Academy, CBDO at WebPromo Agency, experience in internet marketing since 2007, certified in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, author of the bestseller “Actual internet marketing”.
Target audience: marketing managers, marketing directors, managers and project managers in the tasks of which the development of online sales.
Topics under discussion:
- Key trends in SMM.
- How to find out everything about promoting your competitors in social networks.
- From Google Analytics to the construction of cross-media analytics.
- How to use URL Builder, bit.ly, Facebook Analytics.
- Finding the right data and insights.
- Approaches to increasing organic coverage.
- Increase the effectiveness of targeted advertising.
- Another 10 tips to increase the effectiveness of your social networks.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the «Register» button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.