Does your company sell complex, expensive, advanced equipment and spare parts, as well as provide aftersales services? Does your service department balance on the brink of profitability or give only a small profit? Is it hard to gain customers and then to retain them? Do you need to increase service sales and elaborate on new solutions in this sphere? If you have such problems and you need to find a solution to them, please, sign up for the open lecture.
EBA Management Development Centre team together with Sellclones and Vitaliy Chuba invite you to join the Open lecture: How to Develop the Strategy of Increasing the Profitability in Service & Spare Parts Sales.
After visiting lecture participants will:
- Get sales service & spare parts development methodology to increase service department profitability;
- Learn international and domestic cases on how to increase service department profitability;
- Get acknowledged with the best practices in sales service & spare parts.
Speaker: Vitaliy Chuba, busines trainer, conducted more than 600 training, consulting and coaching projects, has training experience both in Ukrainian and European markets.
Target audience: heads of service and spare parts departments, commercial directors, heads of sales departments, leading salesmen of service departments and spare parts.
Topics under discussion:
- Managers do not have a vision of how to earn on the service.
- Employees simply provide service to clients. They only do what the customer ordered.
- Service portfolio includes only 1-2 services and has no comprehensive solutions.
- The low margin of service sales.
- After the warranty period expires, customers go to the “garage” service specialists.
- Customers buy cheap analogs of spare parts instead of original ones because they do not realize the benefits of buying original ones.
- A small number of employees sells service/spare parts.
- Service/spare parts sales specialists are focused on technical issues rather than sales.
- When selling equipment, part of the service portfolio is provided free of charge.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the «Register» button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.