Business is always looking for optimal ways for automating processes to improve its efficiency and stability. Areas of work where employees perform typical, repetitive tasks at a computer often suffer from a “human factor”. Robotic process automation – involvement of bots that perform routine work quickly, with the same accuracy and 24/7 – allows to increase the scope of tasks without overloading employees who can use their time to solve more complex and creative tasks requiring human qualities.
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Andrey Poltavets invite you to join the Open Lecture: Digital Workforce — Big Steps to the Future. Robotic Process Automation. At the open lecture you will find out the pecularities of Robotic Process Automation.
Speaker: Andriy Poltavets, Finance and Administration Manager at TNT Ukraine.
- Managers of all levels who want to increase efficiency and processing capacity of business;
- Business owners who are looking for ways to increase business profitability and qualitative development;
- IT professionals who want to discover new opportunities for realisation;
- Business consulting representatives who want to expand their toolkit.
Topics under discussion:
- Robotic process automation as an alternative approach to process automation. Speed, accuracy, autonomy, stability, scalability.
- How is bot created? What is needed for it? What are its capabilities?
- Levels of tasks that RPA solves. Discussion of real cases.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.