EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Marchenko Danevych сompany invite you to join the Open Lecture: Inevitability. What to Give up and What to Learn in Order to Be Successful in 2030.
For the first time, world leaders cannot foresee the future development of their industry. The rate of changes, which affects business significantly, outpaces the development of industries, which are able to provide the necessary instruments for the development of specialists, because It, the Future, has already come.
It is out of question whether schools and Universities will manage to adapt the programmes in order to provide the requisite knowledge and paradigm in thinking to the new generation. They will not manage to do that. What is possible to do, regardless of the current system, is to change the paradigm in thinking from the stable to flexible one in order to adjust the brain and the perception of new reality independently.
Speaker: Natalya Kadia, Certified Couch (Erickson University International (ICF), author of educational programmes in organizational development, author of articles and practical materials for publications of Novoye Vremya, EBA, WOMO, Liga and a series of HR relevant publications; since 2010 – executive coach, consultant on organizational development, leadership and personnel management; has more than 18 years’ experience in business; Head of the leading law company Marchenko Danevych for more than 7 years; organized the merger of two companies in the period of 2004-2008; HR-Director of Representative office of the Belgian company Materialise in Ukraine.
Partner: Marchenko Danevych
- Heads of Departments which take part in strategic planning
- Heads of HR Departments
Topics under discussion:
- What technological changes, which are supposed to shape the next 30 years, will change our life dramatically;
- Why and How we are going to compete with robots for work and how do we have to transform consciousness in order to be happy in the future;
- When the notion ‘employer’ will be changed and what notion will indicate the interaction between business and society;
- Why and How the rate of changes in the world will influence the changes in values;
- What to learn today in order to be successful in 2030
As a result of the lecture every listener will receive the understanding of direction for personal and professional growth.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.