In the case of active registration, we reserve the right to limit the number of representatives from one company.
For many companies, hiring the best and the brightest is not an option – it’s an absolute necessity. You’ve probably heard this advice before: “Only hire ‘A’ players.” Who doesn’t want “A” players? Who doesn’t want people who have the talent, skills and drive to make a company successful? But the real question is: Can you recognize a top performer when you meet him/her? During the open lecture, we will discuss how to create a dream team and where to look for the best people. And why talented employees are the main asset of any company?
Lecture will be useful in case:
- You do not know when your team will finally begin to work highly effectively.
- It seems that your tasks cannot be delegated.
- You live in constant chaos of tasks and problems, there is no growth.
- There is no understanding of what a business development strategy should be.
- You have a feeling that if you leave for some time, your business simply will not work.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Andrii Pyvovarov invite you to take part in the Open Lecture: A-players Concept. How to Hire and Retain Highly Effective Employees in Your Team?
Speaker: Andrii Pyvovarov, co-founder of Соль, GoIT, GoITeens, 8allocate, CRMium companies, a certified coach of the Scaling Up concept (the only one in CIS, the youngest in the world), created “Miracle Morning” community.
Main partner: Соль.
Target audience: owners and CEO of big business, HR directors.
Topics under discussion:
- Why it is important to have the A-player employee in top-position.
- Hiring people, including the problem of hiring line staff.
- Team formation of A-players, TOP managers.
- Strategy formation.
- Why recruiting is a game of numbers and collection of facts from the past.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.