GDPR is a newalty that is not examined by Ukrainian businesses. What does the offer of goods and services include, as well as online monitoring in the context of the regulation? Recent clarifications of the European Supervisory Authority regarding the territorial application of the law. Based on secured carriers and cryptographic keys, the use of two-factor authentication provides one hundred percent guarantee that only authorized personnel who have the appropriate means of two-factor authentication have access to personal data. Thanks to the use of two-factor authentication, the key requirement of GDPR, namely the protection of personal data from unauthorized access, is fulfilled. In addition, the use of two-factor authentication, along with other organizational and technical means of data protection, also allows to ensure the confidentiality of personal data during processing and storage.
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Nota Group, AVTOR, Oktava CyberDefense invite you to join the Open Lecture: GDPR Ready Company or Personal Data Under Reliable Protection. During the open lecture speakers will show how to build a modern IT architecture that meets GDPR requirements and that this is actually not so difficult, but most importantly this approach will allow your company to significantly improve cybersecurity as a whole, since GDPR requirements are quite specific functional blocks for any security system.
- Gaining of knowledge and understanding of GDPR, which will enable them to develop the algorithm of the necessary actions to implement an organizational and technical model to protect their business from violations during processing of personal data.
- Olena Kolchenogova, Lawyer of Consulting Company Nota-Group;
- Oleksii Sevonkin, Business Development Director, Octava CyberDefense;
- Iryna Artishuk, Manager of the workign group with partners, company AVTOR.
Target audience: business owners, managers and top-managers, lawyers and technical specialists, all that process personal data and personalities that have their data processed.
Topics under discussion:
- The scope of the GDPR in Ukraine. Companies that fall under the regulations
- Examples in what cases the Ukrainian companies processing the European personal data will not be subject to the rules
- Rights of data subjects and new opportunities for them
- Organizational measures to be taken by business
- Technological aspects of construction / modernization of IT infrastructure to ensure compliance with GDPR
- Using two-factor authentication
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the «Register» button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.