EBA Management Development Centre Team, EBA HR Committee together with Accountor Kyiv LLC invite you to join the Open Lecture: Foreigners in Ukraine: Latest Legislation Changes and Practice. The language of the presentation is Ukrainian. For Q&A session Ukrainian, Russian and English may be used.
The order of entry and stay of foreigners on the territory of Ukraine is a topic which is affected by many outer and inner factors. Thus, the procedures related to these processes are constantly changing – hence, they never lose their applicability. Lately, there has been a trend to strengthen control over the entry of foreigners to the territory of Ukraine whereas the rules of obtaining different statuses have been simplified.
- Nadiya Kuziv, Executive Director of Accountor Kyiv LLC, accounting & tax consultant with more than 10 years of experience in international business, has a long-term experience of specialized expertise in accounting according to national and international standards
- Svitlana Svyrydenko, Head of Legal Department, has a considerable experience in international consulting, represents companies in courts, an advocate
- Maryna Slobodianiuk, Senior Lawyer, has a long-term practice of providing services in the sphere of immigration law, has the experience of employment intermediation for foreigners
Partner: Accountor Kyiv LLC
Target audience: company owners, CEOs, HR managers, corporate lawyers of companies with foreign employees, foreigners.
Topics under discussion:
- Entry and registration in Ukraine: how to enter and stay in Ukraine without any problems
- Work permit: long-awaited facilitation or insignificant amendments?
- Residence permit: new rules, practical advices
- Violations and liability: risk zones for foreigners and employers
The attendees will learn about the changes in the procedures of entry into Ukraine, registration, obtaining work permit and residence permit for foreigners as well as recommendations on how to prepare the required documents and how to prevent possible violations.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.