Training: Make It Memorable: How to Make an Event which Will Impress
- Date: 04/03/2020
- Time: 10:00 - 18:00
- Fee for EBA members:4000 UAH
- Place: HUB 4.0, 1/3 Yaroslavskyi Uzviz, Inteligence Room
Each top manager sooner or later faces the necessity to organize some event in ints company and he/she delegates the task to its employees. If the company staff does not include the event specialist, then there are two problems: either the event takes place secondly, or the main function of the employee-coordinator of the event stop existing for some time.
What for is it necessary? How to invite people to come? How, when and how much food is it neccessary? Who will help with the technical equipment? Where to order the ballet? How to be sure that nobody will stand up? What is logo in vector? Manager needs the “star”. Colleagues want karaoke. Host has too wedding competitions. How to call Potap? How many photographers are necessary? What is brief? Will 200 people be placed at the same hall?
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with ARENA CS invite you to join the Training: Make It Memorable: How to Make an Event which Will Impress. During the training, you will be offered theoretical (50%) and practical (50%) skills of effective management of the organization of various events.
- You will be able to create correct briefs and project plans;
- Learn how to properly set up tasks for suppliers;
- Understand how to order food for different formats of events;
- Inquire how to formulate KPI for events and evaluate them;
- Start planning and implementing events based on their purpose.
- Yulia Gulevych, marketing and sales director at ARENA CS event agency, 15 years of experience in marketing both international corporations and Ukrainian companies, 6 years in the field of event organization;
- Olga Kovalchuk, Head of Commercial department at ARENA CS event agency, manages three project teams and she is responsible for creative and large-scale projects;
- Taras Matviichuk, deputy CEO at ARENA CS event agency, 14 years of experience in organizing events and processes that help manage the results of project teams.
Partner: ARENA CS
Location partner: HUB 4.0
Target audience: specialists of the corporate sector, which organize events within the framework of professional activity (administrators, HR-managers, marking specialists, PR-managers, etc.).
Topics under discussion:
- Effective event. Methodology of organization.
- Team work in the event project.
- Project plan. From idea to implementation.
- “Stage begins from…” coffee-break. Principles of nourishment.
- Basics of technical assistance and design.
- Creativity for solving business cases.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Registration” button. Number of listeners is limited. If you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.