Training: Change Management Through the Cinematic Lens of the Film The Man Who Changed Everything
- Date: 19/05/2020
- Language: Ukrainian
- Time: 10:00 - 18:00
- Fee:5000 UAH for EBA's companies (4500 UAH until April, 19)
EBA office, 1A Andriyivsky Uzviz
The real world of today makes business look for new ways of development and create new products. Quicker, cheaper and with higher quality than the competition. That is why neither organization nor project can avoid change. But these ever-changing conditions are not always comfortable for those working in them. Therefore, the purpose of this course is to examine the change management theory in the organization and use the case study of the story from the film to learn how to effectively implement change projects within the company.
EBA Management Development Centre together with PwC Academy invite you to join the Training: Change Management Through the Cinematic Lens of the Film The Man Who Changed Everything.
Trainer: Anna Dukhovich, PMI-certified Project Manager Professional (PMP); has 9 years of experience in project management and coordination; experience with multinational teams engaged in complex and interesting projects for different countries and clients, including public organizations, an author and developer of proprietary courses and training solutions in project management, change management and a range of other topics.
- Reform, change and innovation team members.
- Project managers.
- Business unit managers.
- Change consultants.
Topics under discussion:
Why does the change fail?
- Reasons for the change and reform of the projects.
- Indicators that show the changes the organization needs.
- Mistakes in the change implementation.
J. Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model:
- What defines the success of the change.
- How to create a feeling of change necessity.
- How to form a powerful coalition. 3 key barriers to team building. How to reform team selection criteria and building stages.
- How to see realistic perspectives. How to create a vision for the change.
- How to communicate the new vision.
- How to foster conditions for broad engagement of staff in the transformation. The role of quick wins.
- How to pin the success and develop the change. The issue of interdependencies.
- How changes are anchored in corporate culture.
Screening of the film The Man Who Changed Everything:
- Team roles.
- Project limitations.
- Change implementation stages.
- Behaviors of all roles at each project stage.
- Practices of advising project managers on change implementation strategy in a specific situation.
Innovation behaviors of change process participants:
- Types of behaviours of change process participants.
- Reasons for the resistance to change.
- Ways to overcome the resistance.
- Metaphorical business game ‘The master and the young gardener’ (or).
- Stress: signs, development stages and extreme reactions.
- Reasons for stress and ways to overcome stress.
As a result of training the participants will:
- Understand why innovation projects appear.
- Learn how to analyze and plan change implementation steps.
- Learn to predict change failure triggers and, as a result, realize that the strategy or actions need to be adjusted.
- Learn the types of innovation behaviors and the reasons behind the resistance of the team.
- Understand how to work with the team in stress situations.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Registration” button below. Number of listeners is limited. If you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.