Training: Modern Business Etiquette
- Date: 19/10/2020
- Time: 14:30 - 21:30
- Fee for EBA members:3000 UAH
- Early Registration for EBA members:2500 UAH till September 19
- Place: Osvitoriya HUB (2, Moskovska)
No matter how fast technology is developing we will not stop to communicate but the forms of communication will be changing. Etiquette is a set of rules of civilized communication and cooperation. Social intelligence is the ability to adapt own behaviour properly. How can we combine knowledge of etiquette and social intelligence for the best cooperation in business?
EBA Management Development Centre together with the Etiquette School invite you to join the Training: Modern Business Etiquette.
Natalia Adamenko, President of the Etiquette School, Government Relations Specialist, Council of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Foreign Relations, participated in well-known TV projects on the channel “1+1” – “From patsanka to ponyanka”, “School of the real lady”, “School of gentlemen”.
Farid Safarov, diplomat, lecturer of international law, etiquette, protocol, civil servant, head of expert group on digital infrastructure on transport, in past founder and the executive director of Moresise Bank (in December 2015, this bank was among top 100 of the financial and technological start-ups in Europe and in TOP- 17 of the most perspective Fintech companies of Central and Eastern Europe), is a member of the Ukrainian Debate Federation, a finalist of the International Oxford Debate Tournament, a finalist of the National Round of the International Juridical Competition in law of the World Trade Organization (WTO).
Partner: Etiquette School.
- Company executives and their assistants.
- Staff responsible for arranging meetings and welcoming guests and company partners.
- Middle Managers.
- Business owners.
Topics under discussion:
Module 1.First impression
- First impression. How it affects further communication.
- Tools of the first impression.
- Successful self-presentation.
- Confidence/uncertainty (when it interferes, when it helps).
- Secrets of body language (non-verbal communication).
- Facial expressions and gestures – how to read and use body language.
- Greetings: handshakes, bows, kisses.
- Business meeting and self-presentation.
- Men’s behavior with women and vice versa.
- How to make the right impression at job interviews and new work.
- Everyday courtesy.
Module 2. Communication, networking for successful communication and achievement of goals
- Basic principles of communication.
- Preparing for a meeting.
- Topics for the first communication. Useful tips for small talk with anyone, anywhere, anytime.
- Social networks. How not to frighten a partner, client, employer.
- Tips to remember information (names, etc.).
- Communication gap or cultural features.
Module 3. Office protocol and communication skills.
Self-presentation, personal style and dress code
- Advantages of erudition in etiquette and protocol in the business world. Rules of formal business meetings.
- Rules of informal business meetings.
- Etiquette in the office. Small talk and networking in the office.
- Electronic and written communication.
- A guide for using social networks.
- Definition of formal business style, business casual, casual and smart casual styles.
- Style recommendations for men.
- Dress code and style tips for women.
- Rules of etiquette in giving presents, flowers.
- Subordination in the team.
- Following the corporate culture, traditions and rules adopted in the company.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Registration” button. Number of listeners is limited. If you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.
President of the Etiquette School, Government Relations Specialist, Council of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Foreign Relations, participate in well-known TV projects on the channel "1+1" - "From patsanka to panyanka", "School of the real lady", "School of gentlemen".
diplomat, teacher of international law, etiquette, protocol, civil servant, head of expert group on digital infrastructure on transport
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
19/ 10/ 2020