Training: Social Media Marketing and Content Strategy Formation
- Date: 09/10/2019
- Language: Russian
- Time: 10:00 - 18:00
- Fee:2000 UAH for EBA members
EBA Kyiv Office, 1A Andriyivskyi Uzviz
Social Media Marketing is one of methods for promoting your purchases and goods with the help of social media. The main aim of SMM promotionis increasing of visibility of your brand, great concernment to your product, constant communication with potential and current clients. With the help of social networks you give a possibility for your own audience to feel themselves participating in your brand, increase the level of their trust.
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Oleksandr Fedik invite you to join the Training: Social Media Marketing and Content Strategy Formation.
After participating in the training as a result you will:
- Understand of a place of SMM strategy in marketing strategy and their main parts
- Require which type of content is necessary for different social media.
- Learn on practical examples main parts of posts in social media.
- See main approaches to visualization of content for social media.
- Short check list of main requirements to content in social media.
- Understand Facebook algorithms.
- Inquire knowledge of the main possibilities of targeted ad in Facebook.
Trainer: Oleksandr Fedik, SMM Manager at Vodafone Ukraine.
- Digital managers, who take part in company’s products promotion via social media, develop digital strategies on their own, or simply approves media and content plans for social media;
- PR managers of companies, who are responsible for management of company’s social media pages;
- Representatives of non-commercial organizations, who want to improve their skills in projects promotion via social media.
Topics under discussion:
1. The essence of Social Media Marketing and content strategy:
- Strategy, as a basis for promotion via social media
- Differences between social medias by content consumption
- Main features of copywriting for social media
- Principles of informational style in SMM
- Main parts of post in Facebook
- Press release adaptation for post in Facebook
2. Visualization of content for social media:
- Main approaches to visualization of pages and posts in Facebook and Instagram
- Facebook requirements to visual materials and consequences of their infringement
- Legal requirements to content in social media
3. Content promotion in Facebook:
- Organic promotion vs Paid
- How to increase organic reach
- Paid tools of promotion in Facebook
- Main ads formats in Facebook and targeting options.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Registration” button below. Number of listeners is limited. If you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.