To ensure the growth and dynamic development of the company, it is important to have a team that is ready generate new ideas and engages in innovative projects enthusiastically. This training forms a set of positive perceptions, innovations, gives an idea of the existing methods of generating and selecting ideas, teaches to motivate and ensure in the implementation of the planned innovations.
Therefore, EBA Management Development Centre Team together with DTEK Academy invite you to join the Training: Developing Creative Thinking.
Trainer: Olga Shapovalova, сertified business and life coach, Master Coach Ukraine (EMCC), business trainer of DTEK Academy, manager of external markets department at DTEK Academy, has 5 years of coaching experience, has 4 years experience in sales, customer service, possess the knowledge of flexible project management methodology Scrum for Teams (2017), Scrum for Business (2017).
- owners and company executives who seek establishing a creative atmosphere in their teams, or prepare colleagues for innovative changes within company
- everyone who wants to develop creative thinking, as well as those who strive to improve their skills on creativity
Topics under discussion:
Common understanding of creativity and innovation.
- Hints to creating a proactive attitude towards changes
- How to measure creativity?
- Express creativity development
- Key principles of the “thinking” atmosphere
- Anti-innovation barriers and methods to overcome them
Idea generation methods (with cases)
- Synectics and analogies
- Reverse approach
- Morphological analysis
- Focal objects
- “Thinking bubbles”
- Mind mapping
- “6 hats” method by Edward De Bono
- Spontaneous creativity methods
- Walt Disney’s “3 chairs”
- How to select ideas within the team
As a result of a training the participants will:
- Learn and test the most effective ways to enhance creative thinking and idea generation methods
- Receive management tools for their own and team perception of innovation
- Leave the training with individual development plan, a certificate of attendance and energy for creativity.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Registration” button below. Number of listeners is limited. If you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.
сertified Business and Life Coach by Master Coach Ukraine (EMCC), head of Kreston GCG Academy, 10 years of working with innovative projects and teams, 6 years of coaching experience, 4 years of sales and customer service
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
25/ 09/ 2019