Training: Non-Verbal Self-Presentation: How to Trust Your Body Language
- Date: 07/07/2021
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian
- Time: 12:00 - 15:00
- Fee for EBA members:2500 UAH for EBA members
- Early Registration for EBA members:2200 UAH till June 7
- Place: HUB 4.0 (Ярославський провулок 1/3)
People don’t trust words. 55% of information is read on a non-verbal level, that is, through body language. And this is in the moment you speak. And when you are silent, they listen to you 100% through the body.
Why do people continue doubting when you’ve already passed the training on the “right” gestures? Why don’t they trust your respect to them even if you’ve told about it? What exactly in our body betrays your confidence, respect for others, and how to add credibility to yourself at the moment when you just want to run away before a meeting, presentation or performance?
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Anna Chaplygina invite you to join the Training: Non-Verbal Self-Presentation: How to Trust Your Body Language
Trainer: Anna Chaplygina – a specialist in etiquette and behavior modeling, collaborated with Visa, GlobalLogic, Forpost , OLX, RIA, Nielsen, conducted more than 50 live performances for audiences from 40 to 500 people, author of articles for “Ukrainska Pravda”, “Novoie vremia”, The Village, Vector, Mind, you can watch the excerpts from the performances on the website annachaplygina.com.
- top and middle level management;
- personal assistants;
- employees performing representative functions;
- managers who present projects, products, ideas and conduct negotiations;
- employees who perform on stage, in front of colleagues or customers;
- everyone who wants to look reliable and convincing.
During the training the participants will:
- to analyze the theory of body language;
- analyze the speeches of public people;
- master practical exercises to work with the body;
- to speak and analyze your performance (speech) (in the form of an interview) in a group;
The performance will be recorded on video and each participant will be given an individual analysis of his/her performance with timecodes on video recording and recommendations regarding further work.