Training: Networking at the Events: Step by Step Instruction
- Date: 25/03/2020
- Time: 10:00 - 13:00
We are working on the next season.
For most people new contacts make them feel stressful. When we are in stress we feel wary, insecure, and as a result make the corresponding impression. In fact, not the best self-presentation, because no one wants to collaborate with insecure people. How to remove stress while meeting new people, what exactly to do to feel more confident and evoke a desire to work with you?
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Anna Chaplygina invite you to join the Training: Networking at the events: Step by Step Instruction.
Trainer: Anna Chaplygina – a specialist in etiquette and behavior modeling, collaborated with Newsfront PR Agency, GlobalLogic, OLX, Nielsen, “1 + 1” and others, director, journalist, author of articles for “Novoie vremia”, mind.ua, Vector, LABA, etc.
- top and middle level management;
- personal assistants;
- employees performing representative functions.
Topics under discussion:
- how to get ready for the conference in order to get the contacts of right people;
- how not to miss the time at coffee breaks and use food as a tool for a comfortable acquaintance;
- whether to go by yourself or find a mutual friend who will introduce you;
- how to introduce yourself, who to whom, what to tell about yourself;
- how to start a conversation if you came up first; dossier blanks, dangerous stop topics;
- contacts exchange: business cards, social networks, what to do if “business cards are left at home”?
- how to leave in time without bothering the hosts too much;
- a final chord – what to do with the contacts tomorrow.