Training: Neurohacking 3.0 for INTEN®sive Transition on Streaming Information Absorption
- Date: 12/06/2019
- Language: Russian
- Time: 10:00 - 18:00
- Fee:2500 UAH for EBA members (2000 UAH till May 12 for EBA members)
EBA Kyiv Office, 1A Andriivskyi Uzviz
It is known long ago that most of the people do not use even 10% of their mind resource but after most of the experiments phisiologists forced the number of methods to pump the mind over. Everybody wants to become successful. But what differs successful personality? Firstly it is memory. There is no successful personality with bad memory. If you acquire 3-5 methods of making the memory better and constantly using it, you will hit a home run and always be ahead. Neurohacking rose from neurophisiology. Last 50 years this science has been learning what is happening in brainpan.
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Andrew and Anton Spodin invite you to join the Training: Neurohacking 3.0 for INTEN®sive Transition on Streaming Information Absorption.
- Every participant will get determination of the starting level of reading productivity in Ukrainian, Russian or English.
- Identification of personal restrictions on the quality of perception of information.
- “Brain acceleration” to achieve high speed reading and memorizing systematization.
- Super intensive work on raising the level of concentration at fast reading through rhythmization.
- Basic techniques for the development of fast reading.
- Development of the first skills of fast reading for the transition to “vertical” reading.
- Mastering of effective skills for the rapid remembering of information in the business environment.
- Application of acquired skills immediately after the workshop, the program for consolidation and development.
- Andrew Spodin, Certified coach, international master-business trainer, business owner, President of the company Inten®;
- Anton Spodin, Vice-President on Development of the company Inten®, certified trainer of express-learning methods: “Megaspeed reading™”, “Megamind™”, “Megacreative™”, “Megalearning™”.
Target audience: owners and business managers, middle and senior managers, HR managers, IT specialists, professionals thta are employment staff or are willing to become employees.
Topics under discussion:
- Testing of the existing and “downloaded” strategy of information perception.
- 6 (out of basic 14) Practical Methods of INTEN®-Reading for any text with qualitative understanding, memorization and retelling
- What are the 12 Neurohacking secret techniques to speed up the brain?
- Is it possible to increase the speed of reading in foreign languages?
- Is there a difference in the perception of reading from electronic and paper carriers?
- How to consolidate the impulse received at the workshop for a steady transition to a new level of speed-thinking?
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Registration” button below. Number of listeners is limited. If you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.