Training: MS Excel for Business
- Date: 03/04/2020
- Time: 10:00 - 18:00
- Fee for EBA members:4500 грн
- Early Registration for EBA members:4000 грн до 3 березня
- Place: EBA Kyiv office, 1-A, Andriivskyi uzviz
Nowadays Excel stays one of the most used platforms for data processing, while it also continues to be the most underused by majority of potential users. Excel could be more professionally applied for data processing, reporting and team collaboration, which is the aim of this course. Modern business practices require the expected level of Excel skills and the proper attitude while working with documents and reports in groups and teams.
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Tymur Korytnyi invite you to join the Training: MS Excel for Business in which the information is delivered on lecturer’s many years of experience in IT practice in different industries and countries.
During the training each participant will get:
- a lot of hints and tips to build their own approach and style in their newly received skills;
- many fresh insights of “why Excel” and “how in Excel” during this course;
- theory on how to apply Excel effectively that will be accompanied with practical exercises;
- lifehacks on data aggregation and consolidation, mapping and matching big volumes of data easily
Trainer: Tymur Korytnyi, IT Director for Agrii Ukraine and Continental Europe IT Program and a Lead for Origin Enterprises (Ireland), has experience in management and administration in IT and Data processing with 24 years of professional service, including great international experience in international projects in Europe, Middle East and Eurasia, worked on the analytical position in Coca-Cola Beverages, as a Sales Administration Manager, Head of IT for Danone Ukraine and Head of IT for Sanofi Ukraine&Belarus, IT BP for Sanofi Eurasia and Middle East, is completing an MBA in KSE in 2020, has a Microsoft Certification (MCSA, 2005).
- Business Analysts
- Financial Controllers
- Other professionals, working with data in Excel on regular basis
- Specialists who work with big data and big volume of information
- Advanced understanding of Excel platform and its features.
- How to work cooperatively in Excel within teams.
- Specific functionality for data processing in Excel.
- How to prepare big data to be used in Excel.
- Get advanced skills with pivot tables.
- Basic functionality of Power BI with the link to data from Excel.
- Useful hints and tips from the trainer.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Registration” button below. Number of listeners is limited. If you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.