Online-Training: Leading Innovation: Mindset, Skills, Action for New Growth
- Date: 19/09/2020
- Time: 10:00 - 18:00
- Fee for EBA members:5700 UAH
- Early Registration for EBA members:5000 UAH till August 19th
- Place: Online
The ability to innovate becomes a critical skill for modern companies. Especially in the age of the digital economy, successful innovation requires more than just access to novel information. Therefore, building an organizational capacity to successfully generate and also to deliver an innovation should be of primary interest for the management. This training provides decision-makers with insights as well as tools supporting them in prompting innovation on individual, team and organizational levels.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Olga Zarzecka invite you to take part in the Online-Training: Leading Innovation: Mindset, Skills, Action for New Growth.
Aims of the training:
- Understand primary drivers and barriers to innovation within organizations.
- Manage innovative processes on an individual, team and organizational levels.
- Intertwine strategy and innovation.
- Familiarize with opportunities and challenges emerging due to the rise of the digital economy.
Trainer: Dr. Olga Zarzecka, Lecturer at Strategy and Innovation Department, Copenhagen Business School, Post-doctoral Fellow at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Centre for Leadership and Innovation.
Target audience: top and middle-management representatives, business owners, heads of transformation departments.
Part I: Inside organizational boundary.
9:00 – 9:30 Introduction: What do we mean when we say Innovation?
- Being creative: Network perspective on managing own creativity.
- Prompting employees’ creativity: A-O-M framework and Work Environment Inventory
10:40 – 11:40 Creative teams:
- Assembling: Knowledge diversity.
- Managing: Reducing barriers to creative collaboration.
- Assessing: Project management and financial evaluation of knowledge-intensive projects.
11:50 – 12:30 Organizations.
- Innovation and Organizational design.
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch break.
Part II: Outside organizational boundary
13:30 – 14:15 Group work.
14:25 – 15:00 Organizational learning and Cross-organizational innovative networks.
15:00 -16:00 Strategy.
- Competitive advantage and innovation.
- Blue and red oceans: Entering competitive and niche markets.
- Incremental, radical and disruptive innovation.
- Capital venturing.
16:20 -17:00 Tapping into the digital economy.
- Crowds: generating innovation and business predictions
- Digital platforms: leveraging network effects on multisided platforms
- Big data: building competitive advantage
17:00-18:00 Group work: Case study.