Online-Training: Business Storytelling: How to Tell a Convincing Story
- Duration:14 - 15 May
- Time: 10:00 - 13:00
- Fee for EBA members:3500 UAH
- Early Registration for EBA members:3000 UAH till April 14
- Place: online
We are working on the next season.
Employees in the companies are no longer silent “rivets” of the management machine. Therefore, the functional and logical approach to internal and external communication is no longer effective as it was before. Now we communicate through influence, through attraction, through emotion. And storytelling is the best tool for attracting attention, conveying content and inspiring listeners (candidates, employees, executives, partners, etc.).
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Tetiana Pashkina invite you to join the Online-Training: Business Storytelling: How to Tell a Convincing Story.
During the online-training you will:
- learn how stories work, why they influence the listeners better than the logical arguments or abstract considerations;
- get acquainted with the areas in business where storytelling is applied – from public speaking to the changes in corporate culture;
- practice writing and telling interesting and inspiring stories.
Speaker: Tetiana Pashkina, HR-expert, more than 20 years of experience in people management, HR-marketing, and labor market analytics, a certified recruitment manager.
- Specialists, who work in the sphere of recruitment, staff adaptation and development;
- Middle management, top management, who make presentations to the specialists in the sphere of external communication, who promote brand of the company (product, CEO)
Topics under discussion:
- What is storyteling and why does it work?
- Storytelling rules: how to structure your inspiration.
- Organizational storytelling – spheres of application and secrets of efficiency.
- Practical assignment – creating your own story.
- Storytelling as an art of communicating information – how to tell stories with fascination.
- Metaphors and other creative means to inspire the audience.
- Practical assignment – telling the created story. Discussion.
- Typical mistakes in storytelling.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Registration” button below. Number of listeners is limited. If you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.