The main problem of the modern business world is the need to work with data and huge volumes of information.
EBA Management Development Centre Team invites you to join the Training: MS Excel (intermediate level). During the training the expert of excel and trainer will share her years of experience of a successful work with MS Excel program.
After participating in the training you will receive:
- basic skills of effective work in MS Excel,
- understanding of the main mistakes in the work.
The training will significantly accelerate the work in MS Excel.
Trainer: Julia Baranova, Senior Consultant of the Audit and Guarantee Department at the internationa company, works first with companies in the field of technology, media and telecommunications, audits financial statements in accordance with IFRS and IASs in accordance with ISA and PCAOB (for SEC registrars in the USA), certification of SOX internal control systems, and client advising on the application of accounting standards (IAS / IFRS, UAS), has the qualifications: IBK and TOEFL iBT, as well as ACCA Affiliate.
- specialists and company managers;
- professionals who need to use MS Excel in their daily work.
- Worksheet display and navigation.
- Configure the interface.
- Navigation, hotkeys.
- Insert, move, format cells and tables.
- Working with letter, columns and rows.
- Links to cells.
- Types of formulas, their search.
- Techniques for writing formulas.
- Major mistakes.
- Table format, freeze.
- Working with filters.
- Data sorting.
- Creating diagrams.
- Personalization of charts.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Registration” button below. Number of listeners is limited. If you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.