Recently, we have witnessed a special intensification of fraud schemes in the corporate sector. As a result, international companies suffer multimillion losses. Having analyzed the fraud schemes with us, you will be able to identify areas of risk in the activities of your company and, as a consequence, to avoid being negatively affected.
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Arzinger invite you to join the Workshop: Fraud Schemes in Corporate Sector. Latest Trends:Case Study.
Kateryna Gupalo, attorney-at-law, partner of Arzinger, Head of White Collar Defense, Tax and Customs Disputes practices
Dmitry Trut, attorney-at-law, Senior Associate of Arzinger, PhD in law
Oleksiy Zadoyenko, attorney-at-law, Associate of Arzinger, PhD in law
Oleksander Maksymenko, attorney-at-law, Associate of Arzinger
Target audience: CEOs, CFOs, Legal counsels, Heads of legal, Chief legal officers, Chief accountants, Financial controllers; Risk managers, Treasurers, people who decide regarding cooperation with a law firm.
Topics under discussion:
- The analysis of the latest fraud schemes:
- Why do the operations between traders and suppliers who have been cooperating for years fall into the risk area?
- Marketing services as a tool for fraudsters.
- “First aid” in case of fraud – is there a way to “freeze” funds promptly?
- Why did the fraudsters succeed?
- How to avoid becoming a victim of fraud schemes? Recommendations for minimizing risks.
Based on the case studies, the participants of the workshop will learn:
- how to identify a typical fraud scheme
- how to reduce the risk of falling into the hands of fraudsters and how to secure their own funds.