EBA Logistics Committee Infrastructure Day
- Date: 28/11/2017
- Language: Ukrainian (without translation)
- Time: 12:00 - 17:00
- Registration starts:at 11:30
EBA office in Kyiv, 1A Andriyivskyi Uzviz, 1 floor
We are glad to invite you to the EBA Logistics Committee Infrastructure Day. This event is supported by the EBA Logistics Committee.
You are welcome to attend this meeting and to take part in the discussion!
We have invited representatives of:
- Ministry of infrastructure of Ukraine, Mr. Volodymyr Omelyan
- PJSC “Ukrzaliznytsia”, Mr. Evhen Kravtsov
- National police of Ukraine, Mr. Serhii Kniaziev
- USEP «Ukrposhta», Mr. Igor Smelyansky
- «USPA», Mr. Raivis Veckagans
On the meeting the following issues will be discussed:
- Possible solutions to ensure security on the Ukrainian automobile roads and railways;
- Reforming and improvement of the postal and logistics markets services;
- Reforming the railway sector in Ukraine (year results 2017 and plans for 2018)
- Adoption of the Law of Ukraine «On railway transport»;
- Involvement of private investments to the railway sector;
- Reforming of the maritime and river industries of Ukraine, namely:
- Discussion of the Methodology of calculating port dues;
- Establishment and operation of the Maritime Administration;
- Adoption of the Law of Ukraine «On inland waterway transport».