EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School). Module 2. Surfaces and Essences of the New State Aid Law
- Date: 27/03/2018
- Language: Russian
- Time: 18:30 - 20:00
- Ticket:free of charge for EBA members
19-21, Bogdana Khmelnytskoho Str., Kyiv, Asters Office, 14th floor
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Asters Law Firm invite you to join the EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School). Module 2. Surfaces and Essences of the New State Aid Law.
- Igor Svechkar, Partner at Asters, head of antitrust/competition practice, group, recognized as one of the world`s top experts in antitrust law by Global Competition Review`s 40 Under 40 Survey
- Sergiy Glushchenko, Counsel at Asters, specializes in antitrust/competition law
Partner: Asters Law Firm
- Legal practitioners
- In-house (company) lawyers and managers who would like to improve their legal awareness or further enhance their legal knowledge
- Everybody, who is eager to broaden and deepen the skills and professional qualifications in law
Topics under discussion:
- Fundamentals of the new state aid law
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.