Development Programme on Recruitment
- Status:new season starts on September 24, 2019
- Duration:24 September - 28 October
- Time:on Tuesdays from 14:00 to 18:00
- Fee for EBA members:6500 UAH for EBA members
- Early Registration for EBA members:5550 UAH till August 24 for EBA members
- Place:EBA Kyiv Office, (1A Andriivskyi Uzviz)
About the Programme
Have you ever wondered who drives the labor market in the modern world? How can companies be prepared for new challenges in working with talents and how to effectively navigate candidates through all stages of their journey with a potential employer? How can we determine exactly those who will perform efficiently to get the best business results for your company?
During the programme the trainers will give the answers to these questions and share their own practical cases and experience.
During the programme each participant will:
- Review recruitment strategy and discover its stages
- Learn to select high-quality candidates during early stages (CV screening, phone interviews, etc.) and face-to-face interviews
- Learn how to prepare and conduct face-to-face interviews
- Make their own efficient questions database
- Get advice regarding giving feedback and building partnership with candidates
- Share best practices
Having successfully finished the program, you will receive a certificate of completion.
- HR Specialists,
- HR Business Partners,
- Recruitment Specialists,
- Junior Recruiters
MODULE 1. Recruitment as a profession. KPI for the recruiter – September, 24
Trainer: Oksana Ogneva, HR Director at Jooble, has 15 years of experience in building recruiting systems in various economic areas: retail, banking, agro, IT, a certified career coach and a recruitment consultant.
- Eco-system of recruitment: the practical difference between recruitment, Talent Acquisition and HR; professional ethics; the responsibility of the recruiter; the weight of the personal recruiter brand in the career formation.
- What is needed to be done to become the best recruitment specialist?
- How to evaluate the complexity of recruitment exactly in your company?
- Life-hacks when working with a customer’s vacancy: how not to become a “girl from the HR department”.
- World trends in recruitment: what changes are possible?
- KPI for the recruitment specialist: quantitative, qualitative indicators; tools for the analytics of the recruiter’s work; the main HR metrics used in recruitment; an example of using KPI in a recruiting company; the cost of a recruiter’s mistake;
- How not to get a “professional burnout” for the recruiter.
MODULE 2. Methods of candidates search. – October, 1.
Trainer: Oksana Kravchenko, Founder / CEO of the IT Recruitment School Inside IT (www.insideIT.com.ua), has 12 years of experience as an HR-manager for multinational teams of Ukraine, Israel, and the Middle East.
- Active search through professional and social networks.
- Benefits of working with LinkedIn.
- Search for candidates, analysis, recommendations, reviews and statistics.
- Linkedin contacts – your mini-ATS for free.
- Facebook groups and events.
- Basics of Boolean search.
- X-ray requests.
- Skype, Viber, Telegram.
- Sourcing of IT-professionals at Djinni, Github, StackOverflow.
MODULE 3. Candidate Journey: recruiters view – October, 8.
Kateryna Mytrofanova, Talent Development Manager, JTI
Uliana Kachor, Recruitment Specialist, JTI
- Recruitment strategy and its stages.
- Candidate: our friend or our target?
- Getting ready for the interview. How to make your own efficient questions database.
- Practical advice: DOs and DON’Ts in recruitment.
- Is there life after rejection? High-quality feedback and partnership for the future.
- Practical cases.
MODULE 4. Negotiations with the candidate. Work with motivation – October, 15.
Trainer: Vira Protsenko, CEO GOLOVABOUTIQUE, has 10+ years’ experience in HR, COO and HRD in Arzinger, was a head of recruiting department in Staff Service, a practicing career consultant.
- How “to sell” a vacancy?
- Correspondence with the candidates – the secrets of “pushed” messages.
- How to determine the motivation of the candidates and analyse its types.
- Work with explicit / implicit objections.
- Work with “difficult” candidates.
- Work with contra-offer.
- Telephone conversations – subtle details of communication, psychological approaches.
MODULE 5: Labor market review. The increase of effective candidates engagement through the employer branding – October, 22.
Trainer: Tetyana Pashkina, HR-expert of rabota.ua, has more than 18 years of experience in the field of human resources management, has been working in the field of HR-marketing and analytics for the last 5 years, the author of more than 1000 publications, the editor of NV Business, Forbes and other media.
- Overview of the Ukrainian labor market: companies, salaries, trends, prospects.
- Competition of the Ukrainian and foreign employers for the domestic specialists – who is to blame and what to do.
- Employer branding – how to “sell” vacancies properly and not only. The reputation of the company as a magnet for the candidates. Work with different target audiences.
- Working with unpopular categories: Junior / Interns and 45+. The pecularities of generations and why they are need for the companies.
- Interaction with higher educational establishments and lyceums – when it is not too late.
- Interesting tools in HR – storytelling and external analytics.
MODULE 6 (Bonus): Company Visit to Jooble – October, 28 (11:00 – 15:00)
- Company tour.
- Work on the real vacancies (search algorithm, telephone and skype interviews)
- Q&A Session.