Tax Development Programme
- Status:We are working on the next season
About the Programme
The tax field is one of the most volatile areas of doing business. Legislative changes are required on a monthly basis to be successful in business. During the Programme the best tax professionals will share with you their experience on tax disputes and present you their latest cases.
Tax Development Programme was established in 2018 in order to help you understand the tax system in Ukraine, learn about all the pecularities of minimization and legitimate tax optimization. Each season programme is refreshed.
Having successfully finished the programme, you will receive the certificate of completion.
DURING THIS SEASON YOU WILL GET AHEAD:
- A more detailed discussion on value-added tax, global transparency, single tax, and transfer pricing.
- Teamwork on cases.
- A complete overview of taxes sphere in international and local terms.
- Chief accountants.
- Finance managers.
- Senior managers of the tax and legal services department.
MODULE 1. Global Transparency and Tax Evasion – Hennadiy Voytsitskyi and Roman Koren, January 28, 16.00 – 19.00
- Responsibility for tax evasion in 2019, local and international aspects
- Global transparency and the fight against tax evasion – what aspects to take into account
- Implementation of the BEPS plan of actions
- Trans-border corporate structures creation, notification duty of the financial authorities on used tax models
- Information sharing with taxation authorities
Module 2. Tax Risks of Value-added Tax and Issues on Optimisation of the Value-added Tax (Based on Judicial Practice) – Larysa Antoshchuk, January 30, 16.00 – 19.00
- Irreality of juristic acts and issues of consequences for VAT based on results of tax disputes, risk of open criminal execution (art.205 and art.212 Criminal Lawbook of Ukraine)
- Giveaways: problematic issues with the VAT scope and looking at “simple prices”
- Amendment of the VAT credit and tax liability in case of debts` simplification: position of tax bodies and taxpayers
- Bonuses, credit-notes, discounts: optimisational operations together with tax risks with the VAT scope
- Arrest on remains in CEA of VAT, blocking of the tax way-bills` registration: war with real or illegal business?
- Operations with individual entrepreneurs, non-residents: actual questions from the fiscal body (based on the experience of tax inspection forwarding)
Module 3. Accounting Policy, Income and Single Tax – Iryna Gubina, February 04, 16.00 – 19.00
Accounting policy and income tax
- Organization of tax and accounting accountancy in the company: useful nuances for tax values. How to define risks in business activity?
- Recommendations on the company`s accounting policy building as an instrument of tax optimization, order on accounting policy and methodical documents on accounting processes
- What to choose as a basis for accounting report – national or international standards. Advantages and risks of VCAP usage as a basis for accounting policy of the company
Risks` decrease and tax planning in the sphere of working relations and interaction with private individuals
- Forms of collaboration with individuals: labor and civic-law relations, collaboration invitation of individuals. Unified Social Tax accountancy
- Financial sanctions for labor legislation violation: maintenance algorithm and risks transfer from «big» до «small» forfeits, judicial practice analysis
- PDFO and UST (personal income tax), main instruments. Variants of formulization on workers` payments in the company`s regulated documents
- Condition on working payment, inner documents and their connection with individuals` tax on income
Primary documents: recommendations on smart workflow building
- Novelties on primary documents status that were in 2018-2019
- Reserves of ungotten documents: should they be formed?
Single tax: risks that are worth to be taken into account in tax planning
- Single tax and ППЄП. Risks of single tax. Special features of single tax working in commerce and service industry
- Risks of not using PTR, cases when PTR are not objective but must be used
- Analysis of interaction schemes between common entities with simple (individuals and entities)
Module 4. Transfer Pricing – Oleksandr Fedosieienko, February 06, 16.00 – 20.00
- TP 3.0 BEPS – intruder is never late:
– three-layer model of accounting
– «clever economic purpose»
– primary goods
– permanent delegations
– 30% of revenue correction
- Credits in foreign exchange – requests for tax payers:
– currency control in a new way: NBU decision and its practical usage
- Draft 1210 – short overview of main changes:
– tax amortization
– thin capitalisation
– correcting from tax on income
– tax examinations
– changes to tax accounting and limits