Development Programme on Critical Thinking in Business
- Status:new season starts on May 28, 2019
- Duration:28 - 29 May
- Time:on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10:00 to 17:00
- Fee:5000 UAH for EBA members
- Early Bird Registration:4250 UAH till April 28 for EBA members
- Place:HUB 4.0 (1/3, Yaroslavskyi provulok)
About the Programme
When relying on the facts, it is important not to slip on the conclusions.
Everyday life throws us a lot of questions and problems that require our answers and effective decisions. Some are simple and some are not at all: How to save, without losing the quality of life? What politician should you vote for? Which bank is better to put money on deposit? Where and how to find a decent job? In order to choose the best solution, critical thinking needs to be turned on – this is a particularly effective way in life and business.
DURING THE PROGRAMME YOU WILL
- learn how to find the right and important information easily, will be able to check it out;
- study all the opportunities carefully;
- evaluate each option carefully and make your own choice;
- master the critical thinking tools to make your life more meaningful and successful.
FORMAT OF THE PROGRAMME
During two academic days, the participants will receive a balanced approach of theoretical and practical information, analyze carefully the business situation with the help of statistical and logic tools in order to develop a decision-making skill.
- Top managers and department managers
- Sales managers, marketing and PR managers
- Business coaches
- Statistics basics for analysis of situations and business problem solving.
- When and how the law of big numbers is applied.
- Forecast. How to define what information is needed to forecast events while evaluating the business plan.
- Defining the cognitive bias. How to monitor their usage not to allow them to have influence on decision making.
- How to make the cost and benefits analysis. How to define the situations when we should ignore the results of this analysis.
- How to give arguments to the decisions with the help of logic and dialectic reasoning.