Development Programme on Coaching Skills for Management
- Status:We are working on the next season
About the Programme
Search and preparation of top managers who are able to manage the challenges and opportunities of the modern world is one of the most important tasks of both global companies and new start-ups. There are a number of qualities demanded from the manager, such as critical thinking, ability to predict consequences, ability to act and make effective decisions in conditions of uncertainty, etc. However, the most important skills that determine a genuine leader and top manager are the coaching skills. It is the coach’s ability to see from the inside and understand the system of all the company processes and optimize them; to clarify the values that lead employees to freedom of initiative, action and responsibility; receive and take effective feedback; to reach a new level of communication, processes and, as a consequence, a new level of results.
The Development Programme on Coaching Skills for Management is created specifically for managers and provides all the necessary opportunities to make an attractive professional space for yourself, your employees and customers. The programme is built in such a way that all the participants can use the best coaching techniques to achieve their management results.
During the four modules of the programme, you will be able to master eleven coaching competencies on practical tasks and case studies. In addition, after successful completion of the programme, you will receive a certificate of completion.
TARGET AUDIENCE: business owners, managers, professionals who would like to develop their own leadership skills.
MODULE 1. “LEADER”, 05 September, Ruslana Orlovska, Olga Shevchuk
- Formation of group expectations. Clarification of queries.
- Coaching competency and leadership: global and local trends.
- Overview of the Pyramid of Logical Levels (Separation by Levels to Be – To Do – To Have).
- Level “To Be”:
– Professional ethics and standards;
– Partnership (Eric Berne’s PAB model);
– Coach is a competent leader.
- Level “To Do”:
– Creating trust (security and support) Milton Erickson’s Coaching Principles;
– Creation of agreements;
– Active listening (I listen and hear);
– Strong questions (I ask strong questions). Types of questions. Magic of open questions. Questions with the challenge.
MODULE 2. “LEADER”, 06 September, Ruslana Orlovska, Olga Shevchuk
- Direct communication (I speak openly and directly). Feedback secrets. Effective communication.
- Level “To Have”:
– Secrets how to call insights from the interlocutor, to integrate information and evaluate different sources of information;
– Choice of priorities;
– Communication Thought-Feeling-Action;
– Pracrical task: A conversation in coaching style;
– Designing of actions;
– Planning and setting goals. Creating effective plans and their compliance;
– Managing progress and responsibility. Priorities and focus on the important.
– Practical assignment: “PLL – I am a coach – competent leader” working out a task for home work for 2 weeks (work in pairs). Debriefing.
MODULE 3. “TEAM”, 26 September, Svitlana Bochkivska, Alina Kravchenko
- Collecting feedback on home work.
- What is the difference between a team and a group? Types of teams (project team, just a team). Analysis of your team by participants. SWOT analysis or check sheet.
- Life cycle of teams (Formation – Crisis – Normalization – Stable work – Dissolution).
- Team formation through visions and values (Pyramid of Logical Levels, SMARTER)
- Trust and team safety. Creating a secure environment.
- Talk of two leaders. (Exercise: Couching Glasses).
MODULE 4. “TEAM”, 27 September, Svitlana Bochkivska, Alina Kravchenko
- Crisis. How to get through the crisis in a team and open a second breath? (Case – “bad leadership”, what tools we get out of the crisis.) Walk on time, feed back.
- Normalization. Promoting a healthy conflict. How to achieve more results? Score 360. Triple Karpman (out of conflict, effective conflict).
- Stable work. Motivation and involvement of the team. The purpose behind the goal. Fun rules of supportive environment.
- Disband the team. Celebrating results.
- Building the future in our hands. How to make your future happy?
- Summing up. Appraisal and progress of the participants.