Business English Development Programme
- Status:new season starts on January 27th, 2020
- Duration:27 January - 06 April
- Time:on Mondays from 18:30 to 20:00
- English Skills Level:Intermediate+
- Fee for EBA members:5200 UAH for EBA members
- Early Registration for EBA members:4500 UAH till December 27 for EBA members
- Place:EBA Kyiv Office, 1A Andriyvskiy Uzviz
About the Programme
Knowledge of foreign languages is the key to success in the modern world, where communication and the processing of enormous amounts of information are becoming increasingly important. The interest in the study of languages is traditionally great, while paraphrasing the famous statement, it is safe to say that the one who speaks languages, owns the world.
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with UNIVERSE CENTRE LLC invites you to join Business English Development Programme, which embraces a 10-step syllabus that leads to the general goal of personal growth and improvement. Class structure provides beneficial scope of activities aimed at communication practice of each module. Though complete in its structure and topic, every workshop provides a solid platform for a new module. Based on communicative approach, every class offers a wide range of activities (speaking, reading, listening and writing) aimed at promoting various productive speaking practices: discussions, debates, role-plays, etc.
Having successfully finished the programme, you will receive certificates of completion.
Throughout the course you will:
- Develop language fluency;
- Advance communication techniques;
- Promote problem-solving, negotiating, motivational skills and practices.
Employees of all levels who perform business tasks in English (language level – Intermediate and above).
MODULE 1 – January 27, 2020
- Leadership skills: what makes a successful leader.
MODULE 2 – February 03, 2020
- Negotiations: stages and strategies.
MODULE 3 – February 10, 2020
- Complex problem-solving in real-world settings.
MODULE 4 – February 17, 2020
- Critical thinking: core skills and stages.
MODULE 5 – February 24, 2020
- Creativity: components, techniques and skills.
MODULE 6 – March 02, 2020
- People management: managing people vs. people management.
MODULE 7 – March 16, 2020
- Coordination with others: techniques, principles and essentials of coordination.
MODULE 8 – March 23, 2020
- Emotional intelligence: dimensions and domains.
MODULE 9 – March 30, 2020
- Cognitive flexibility: multi-facet cognitive experience.
MODULE 10 – April 06, 2020
- Testing and Certification.
Soft skills toolkit:
- Communication essentials;
- Negotiation essentials;
- Presentation essentials;
- Business writing essentials.