Development Programme on English Skills for Marketing and PR
- Status:new season starts on October 07, 2020
- Duration:07 October - 16 December
- Time:on Wednesdays from 18:30 to 20:00
- English Skills Level:Intermediate+
- Fee for EBA members:5200 UAH for EBA members
- Early Registration for EBA members:4500 UAH till September 07 for EBA members
- Place:Kyiv, 43/2 Predslavynska St.
About the Programme
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with UNIVERSE CENTRE LLC invites you to join the Development Programme on English Skills for Marketing and PR which will be held in the format of workshops once a week.
The course is designed for Intermediate and above English learners, who are interested in relevant to Marketing and PR topics and need to communicate both confidently and effectively in English. This intensive special course will help you prepare to work internationally. There is particular emphasis on the relevant vocabulary and speaking skills needed to work efficiently in English. Negotiation, telephoning, emailing, meeting and presentation skills are practiced, alongside the important vocabulary relating to marketing and public relations. You will have a chance to improve your English, get more confident in speaking and share your experience with your group mates.
It’s an intensive course of ten 90-minute classes covering 9 topics with many useful practical situations where students will have a lot of business like role plays.
Having successfully finished the Programme, you will receive certificate of completion.
Those who want to improve his/her English skills for solving business-tasks and get additional practice (the required level of English is intermediate and higher).
MODULE 1 – October 07, 2020
- Self-marketing as the first step in the marketing route.
- «All about people» effect.
- Service economy vs experience economy.
MODULE 2 – October 21, 2020
- Presenting your public face.
- Public relations, media relations, communication.
MODULE 3 – October 28, 2020
- Marketing storytelling or how to convey an idea.
MODULE 4 – November 04, 2020
- Creative marketing.
MODULE 5 – November 11, 2020
- Helicopter view: planning and strategy.
- The four Ps.
- Implementing profitable service strategies.
MODULE 6 – November 18, 2020
- Branding: weak and strong points.
- Launching new products.
MODULE 7 – November 25, 2020
- Millennials under microscope: what they buy; how they pay; what they want.
- The market of future.
MODULE 8 – December 02, 2020
- Digital marketing.
- Social media marketing.
MODULE 9 – December 09, 2020
- Attracting a client.
- Managing the customer Interface.
- Complaint handling and service recovery.
- Striving for service leadership.
MODULE 10 – December 16, 2020
- Final assessment.