Online Development Programme: Coaching for Business
- Status:We are working on the next season
About the Programme
Search and preparation of top managers who are able to manage the challenges and opportunities of the modern world is one of the most important tasks of both global companies and new start-ups. There are a number of qualities demanded from the manager, such as critical thinking, ability to predict consequences, ability to act and make effective decisions in conditions of uncertainty, etc. However, the most important skills that determine a genuine leader and top manager are the coaching skills. It is the coach’s ability to see from the inside and understand the system of all the company processes and optimize them; to clarify the values that lead employees to freedom of initiative, action and responsibility; receive and take effective feedback; to reach a new level of communication, processes and, as a consequence, a new level of results.
Online Development Programme: Coaching for Business is created specifically for managers and provides all the necessary opportunities to make an attractive professional space for yourself, your employees and customers. The programme is built in such a way that all the participants can use the best coaching techniques to achieve their management results.
During the two modules of the programme, you will be able to master eleven coaching competencies on practical tasks and cases, understand the common approaches of team formation, by using which executives will be able to create their own “recipes” that meet their needs, live the team life cycle and formulate points at each stage, learn to combine manager / leader / coaching skills at each stage of the team life cycle.
TARGET AUDIENCE: business owners, managers, professionals who would like to develop their own leadership skills.
Day 1. “LEADER” – October 01, Ruslana Orlovska, Olga Shevchuk
- Leadership vs management
- Types of leader development.
- Goal Management or Value Management – modern challenges.
- Analysis of world corporations cases on the use of coaching.
- The concept of coaching.
Model Coaching Competencies – ICF (International Coaching Federation) Standard
“Being a leader”
- Ethics and professional standards of a coach-competent l
- Business presence as a leadership competency.
- Brain pecularities: what you need to know as a coach-competent leader.
- The Pyramid of Logical Levels as a tool for building a leader behavior model.
“Act as a leader”
- Creating a trusting relationship. Openness, security and support as factors of trust.
- Communication arrangements. Problem frame and result frame. Focusing of
- Features of goal setting. Qualitatively formulated result.
- Resource matrix.
- Communication structure in coaching style. The GROW model.
Day 2. “LEADER” – October 02, Ruslana Orlovska, Olga Shevchuk
“Act as a leader”
- Active listening as a competency. Empathy. The ability to hear content, not words.
- Direct communication as a competence. Feedback that develops and inspires. Focus perception through direct communication.
- Ability to ask strong questions. Factors that make the question to be
- When questions are inappropriate.
- Facilitation of the process of development and results achievement.
- The ability to draw conclusions and develop collective awareness in general and each employee individually. Features of summarizing intermediate and final conclusions. The basis for creating awareness.
- Designing actions. Strategy and tactics.
- Managing progress and responsibility. Priorities and focus on what matters.
Analysis of acquired knowledge and skills.
Map of leadership competencies development.
Day 1. “TEAM”, October 22 , Svitlana Bochkivska, Liliya Luts
- Collecting feedback on home work.
- What is the difference between a team and a group? Types of teams (project team, just a team). Analysis of your team by participants. SWOT analysis or check sheet.
- Life cycle of teams (Formation – Crisis – Normalization – Stable work – Dissolution).
- Team formation. Head’s compass. Who is responsible for what? Roles in the team. Team building at the value level.
Day 2. “TEAM”, October 23 , Svitlana Bochkivska, Liliya Luts
- Team trust and safety. Creating a safe environment.
- Crisis. How to get through the crisis in a team and open a second breath? (Case – “bad leadership”, what tools we get out of the crisis.) Walk on time, feed back.
- Normalization. Promoting a healthy conflict. How to achieve more results? Score 360. Triple Karpman (out of conflict, effective conflict).
- Stable work. Motivation and involvement of the team. The purpose behind the goal. Fun rules of supportive environment.
- Disband the team. Celebrating results.
- Building the future in our hands. How to make your future happy?
- Summing up. Appraisal and progress of the participants.