Live Workshop: Getting Things Done®. Level 1 – The Basics
- Duration:19 - 20 November
- Fee for EBA members:11 500 UAH
- Early Registration for EBA members:10 500 UAH till October 19
About the Programme
SPECIAL OFFER FOR EBA MEMBERS!
The flow of information that intrudes daily into our lives is enormous. Emails and digital messages are received continuously. Work calendars are overbooked. Distracting factors delay the speed of work. We are constantly busy, but we do not have the feeling that we are focused on the right things.
GTD® is a personal and professional life management system that helps countless people and organizations turn chaos into order. GTD® delivers greater productivity, efficiency and innovation. It reduces the feeling of overload – it gives focus and clarity, inspires confidence. This Live Workshop provides practical advice to help you gain control of your world, increase your productivity while keeping a clear mind.
EBA Management Development Centre together with GTD® Ukraine invite you to take part in the Live Workshop: Getting Things Done®. Level 1 – The Basics.
You need this program if you want to:
- Not get caught up in the routine and always do only what moves you forward.
- Find and never lose your life/work balance, burn out and lose motivation.
- Not overlook the important and ignore what does not benefit you.
- Not only to close current tasks, but also to systematically set and execute annual and long-term plans.
- Vyacheslav Sukhomlynov, Head of David Allen Company Official Representative Office in Ukraine, Personal Productivity Specialist, GTD® Certified Trainer with 10 years practical experience.
- Serhii Terpylo, GTD® Certified Trainer, VS-Group Head of Training, worked as Operations Director and Head of Learning Department.
Bonus: after finishing the programme, you get access to the online platform for supporting the implementation of GTD, a set of training and reference materials necessary to set up a personal productivity system, a certificate of completion, access to training video materials and you will be included in the alumni community.
Partner: GTD® Ukraine.
Target audience: HR managers, business owners, top managers and head of departments, personal assistants and corporate secretaries, companies striving for maximum efficiency, people who work in multitasking, people who have been promoted or are experiencing significant changes in their lives, creative people who want to be in the resource.
Day 1. 19 November, 10:00-18:00.
10:00- 12:00. SESSION 1.
OVERVIEW OF GTD METHODOLOGY.
• Basic principles.
• 2-minute version of GTD.
• Mastering the GTD.
• Self-assessment of the level of own productivity.
• What is a productive state.
• Balance of control and perspectives.
• Overview of 5 workflow management steps.
STEP 1: CAPTURE.
• Collecting all the input information.
• What is “open questions”.
• The concept of “mind like water”.
13:00 – 15:00. SESSION 2.
STEP 2: CLARIFY.
• Stages of processing all the input information.
• Issues that do not require active action.
• Issues for which the following action needs to be identified.
STEP 3: ORGANIZE.
• Tools of the “organization”.
• Priority actions in the “organization”.
• Using the calendar.
• Definition of “next steps”.
• Defining the context of actions.
16:00 – 18:00. SESSION 3.
STEP 4: REFLECT.
• Why do you need a periodic review of your system.
• Weekly review – step by step.
• “Pitfalls” during the inspection.
STEP 5: ENGAGE.
• The right choice: what to do at any given time.
• Criteria that limit choices.
• Overview of the entire GTD system.
• GTD workflow map.
Day 2. 20 November, 10:00 – 15:00.
10:00 – 12:00. SESSION 1.
• Review of GTD software.
• Creating to-do lists for implementing a personal GTD system.
13:00 – 15:00. SESSION 2.
• Best practices for working with the calendar.
• Email techniques.
• Q&A session.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 067 218 27 33 (Anastasiia).