Programme for Management Development Pre-MBA (UKR/RU)
- Status:New season starts on March 13th, 2021
- Duration:13 March - 20 November
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian
- Time:on Saturday 9:30 - 18:30
- Fee for EBA members:45 000 UAH
- Early Registration for EBA members:40 000 UAH till February 13th 2021
- Place:HUB 4.0, 1/3 Yaroslavkyy Lane
About the Programme
EBA Management Development Centre Team jointly with partners launches a new season of the ambitious project PMD Pre-MBA in Ukrainian/Russian. This season there will be 8 modules: we added module on getting knowledge how to manage sales and operational management and as well, as a bonus, there will be participation of the P&G plant in Boryspil. It is a unique programme which is entirely covered by practitioners, experts in their field, successful professionals and MBA holders who have a positive experience of implementing the acquired knowledge.
If you want to see the prospects of intensive career development, improve your effectiveness as a manager, acquire new competencies and organize your own experience, it is exactly for you.
The goal of the programme is to equip you with skills and knowledge which are required for meeting company’s strategic objectives, understanding business as an integral system in the interrelationship of organizational, financial, marketing decisions aimed at increasing business competitiveness.
During the modules you will:
- Understand modern buisness environment’s strategic objectives.
- Obtain the vision of possible directions of your companies’ and company’s departments’ development with regards to business transformations and innovations.
- Evaluate the impact of operational, marketing, financial decisions on company performance as a whole.
- Improve your qualification to deal with functional managerial issues.
- Communicate with owners and top management in the same language – the language of meeting company’s strategic objectives.
- Obtain leadership and HR management skills.
- Understand how to keep sales at the highest level.
The Programme is filled with case studies, practical assighnments, group and individual work, projects presentations. Having successfully finished the programme, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Target Audience: heads of departments/divisions within big companies, senior and top managers of companies, the owners of small and medium-sized entrepreneurs who are responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of business operation as a whole.
- Module 1. Systematic Approach to Innovation – March 13th 2021
- Module 2. Strategic Management – April 10th 2021
- Module 3. Operational Management or How to to Walk the Talk – May 15th 2021
- Bonus Module – visiting P&G plant in Boryspil – May 18th 2021
- Module 4. Financial Management – May 29th 2021
- Module 5. Modern Effective Leadership – June 19th 2021
- Module 6. People Management and Employer’s Reputation – September 25th 2021
- Module 7. The Role of Marketing in Organizational Management on Forming Effective Team – October 09th 2021
- Module 8. White Sales Management – November 06th 2021
- Module 9. Integrative Group Projects. Graduation Сeremony – November 20th 2021
The Programme can be downloaded in PDF via the link.
- Oleg Koss – Partner and co-founder of the first Ukrainian service design agency CXdesign. Helps leading Ukrainian and international companies create new products and services using modern customer-centric methodologies. Introduces a comprehensive customer experience management system. Worked with Comfy, Eva, OLX, Prom.ua, New Mail, FUIB and others. Headed the marketing, product, client experience in Kyivstar, lifecell, Ukrtelecom and others. Has an Executive MBA degree from IE Business School (Madrid).
- Andrii Yavorskyi – Vice President on strategy and technologies focused on business development in Central and Eastern Europe, GlobalLogic Ukraine, more than 20 years of experience, certified Scrum Master and Project Management Professional, member of the jury of the Ukrainian IT Awards Prize
- Anna Ortynska – Business Transformation manager, consultant and manager of the project on operational effectiveness based on the international methodology LEAN Six Sigma Black Belt level. 2020 – Business Transformation Manager in the multi-product IT company. 2017-2020–manager of the transformational projects (like Automization during Regional Merge) for the countries of Europe, Middle East and Africa in 3M. Expert in managing projects (knowledge of the modern technologies: Lean Six Sigma, Scrum, Agile), process optimization, product and strategic marketing, managing trans-national teams and change management. 2018 – 2019 - Certified business-coach Eriksson University – Kyiv. 2017- 2019 – Certified business-trainer BDG-Kyiv. 2017-2018 – certification on Lean Six Sigma Black Belt 3М International.
- Oleksii Telitsyn – CFO, Japan Tobacco International (Ukraine). A finance professional with 23 years of experience. He managed finances of businesses up to $ 1 billion gross sale and led teams up to 80 people. He led finance of JTI in standalone countries and cluster markets as well, thus gaining exposure to Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Kazakhstan & Central Asia (altogether 11 countries). Prior to JTI, he held a number of managerial positions in well-known global companies such as Coca-Cola and General Motors. MBA in Finance (Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business, USA).
- Mykhailo Krykunov – Ph.D., adjunct lecturer, chartered marketing speciliast, (Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK, 1999), decane of the Kyiv Business School, Chief of the Agency of the cluster development Clust-ua. Teacher, consultant in managing, marketing and economic development (cluster approach), top-manager. Has more than 30 years of experience in managing and teaching, investigations, business-consultancy, trainings in marketing and management. Scientific empoyee of the International Economic Development Council (Washington D.C., USA); visiting professor of the University New Branswick, Canada, visiting professor of the Warsaw University in honor of Janucz Korczak. Member of the International Leadership Association, USA, certified facilitator of the leadership development of the international company DDI.
- Olena Efremova – experience in HR more than 22 years, including HR management – for 14 years. For three times was nominated in the rate “TOP-20 Best HR Directors» (2014, 2015 and 2019), by Delo. ua. Henkel was nominated as «The Best Employee 2015» (by the magazine «Focus» version), «Best Place to Work 2017» (by the Ukrainian Equality and D&I Index version), «Attractive Employer 2019» (by the Ukrainian questionnare of the company Randstadt).
- Tetiana Lukyniuk – General Manager of Red Bull Ukraine, 24 years of experience in international corporations, 13 years of experience in marketing and sales in FMCG, more than years of experience as a director of marketing.
- Valentin Yaromenko – CEO of the consulting company on developing and implementing the system of sales White Sales. Founder of the broker company on sales of the new-built property in Kyiv and Lviv – Creators City. Author of the philosophy of white sales and the process of sales line.