Programme for Management Development Pre-MBA (UKR/RU)
- Status:New season starts on October 05, 2019
- Duration:05 October - 30 May
- Time:on Saturdays from 09.00 till 18.00 (once a month)
- Fee for EBA members:40 000 UAH for EBA members
- Early Registration for EBA members:35 000 UAH till September 05, 2019
- Place:EBA Kyiv Office, 1A Andriivskyi Uzviz, STEFES Conference Hall
About the Programme
EBA Management Development Centre Team jointly with partners launches a new season of the ambitious project PMD Pre-MBA in Ukrainian/Russian. It is a unique programme which is entirely covered by practitioners, experts in their field, successful professionals and MBA holders who have a positive experience of implementing the acquired knowledge.
If you want to see the prospects of intensive career development, improve your effectiveness as a manager, acquire new competencies and organize your own experience, it is exactly for you.
The goal of the programme is to equip you with skills and knowledge which are required for meeting company’s strategic objectives, understanding business as an integral system in the interrelationship of organizational, financial, marketing decisions aimed at increasing business competitiveness.
During the modules you will:
- Understand modern buisness environment’s strategic objectives.
- Obtain the strategic vision of possible directions of your companies’ and company’s departments’ development with regards to business transformations and innovations.
- Evaluate the impact of operational, marketing, financial decisions on company performance as a whole.
- Improve your qualification to deal with functional managerial issues.
- Communicate with owners and top management in the same language – the language of meeting company’s strategic objectives.
The Programme is filled with case studies, practical assighnments, group and individual work, projects presentations. Having successfully finished the programme, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Target Audience: heads of departments/divisions within big companies, senior and top managers of companies, the owners of small and medium-sized entrepreneurs who are responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of business operation as a whole.
- Module 1. Strategic Management– October 05, 2019
- Мodule 2. Systamatic Approach to Innovation – November 09, 2019
- Module 3. Financial Management – December 07, 2019
- Module 4. Effective Leadership in the VUCA world – February 08, 2020
- Моdule 5. People Management and Employer’s Reputation– March 14, 2020
- Моdule 6. Marketing of a modern company – April 04, 2020
- Module 7. Integrative Group Projects. Graduation Сeremony – May 30, 2020
The Programme can be downloaded in PDF via the link.
- Pavlo Sheremeta – Leading Ukrainian economist and co-founder of Proryv strategy workhouse. He has taught strategy and leadership at business schools throughout Eastern Europe and Asia. The founder of the School of Public Administration at Ukrainian Catholic University (2015-2016), he also served as Ukraine’s Minister of Economic Development and Trade (2014), head of Kyiv School of Economics (2012-2014), president of Malaysia Blue Ocean Strategy Institute (2008-2011) and the Founding Dean of Kyiv Mohyla Business School (1999–2008). Holds an MBA diploma from Emory University (Atlanta, GA, USA).
- Oleg Koss – Partner and co-founder of the first Ukrainian service design agency CXdesign. Helps leading Ukrainian and international companies create new products and services using modern customer-centric methodologies. Introduces a comprehensive customer experience management system. Worked with Comfy, Eva, OLX, Prom.ua, New Mail, FUIB and others. Headed the marketing, product, client experience in Kyivstar, lifecell, Ukrtelecom and others. Has an Executive MBA degree from IE Business School (Madrid).
- Oleksii Telitsyn – CFO, Japan Tobacco International (Ukraine). A finance professional with 23 years of experience. He managed finances of businesses up to $ 1 billion gross sale and led teams up to 80 people. He led finance of JTI in standalone countries and cluster markets as well, thus gaining exposure to Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Kazakhstan & Central Asia (altogether 11 countries). Prior to JTI, he held a number of managerial positions in well-known global companies such as Coca-Cola and General Motors. MBA in Finance (Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business, USA).
- Vytautas Buciunas – Co-founder and Managing Partner, U-Integral. As an Integral Coach™ and organization consultant, helps individual leaders, teams and organizations evolve, become more effective and whole based on the Integral approach. Has vast experience as a top manager in the banking sector in a multicultural environment. Worked as the Head of Resident Office, Senior Banker, Associate Director at the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (Russia, Ukraine) as well as Board member and the Head of Corporate Banking Division at Swedbank (Lithuania, Russia).
- Tetyana Pashkina – HR-expert, Rabota.ua. Experience in people management, HR-marketing and labor market analytics is more than 20 years. During the year of work in “Providna” achieved the expansion of the company from 70 to 1600 people in all regions of Ukraine. Certified Rectruitment Manager. For 6 years of work at Rabota.ua, has succeeded not only in writing expert materials, but also in the analysis of the labor market, becoming a speaker-expert at profile conferences (People Management, HR Days, HRD Forum, etc.). In addition, Tatyana became a co-author and leader of the course”How to find work of dreams” on the educational platform Prometheus (2016), which is still in demand among listeners.
- Oleksiy Filanovskyi – Co-founder, managing partner of the marketing consulting agency Filberry, architect of such brands as Prime, Snow Panda, Foxtrot, Prom, and author of the “The Book of Marketing». Work experience in top marketing positions is over 15 years.