Programme for Management Development Pre-MBA 2020
- Duration:20 June - 12 December
- Time:on Saturdays from 09.00 till 18.15
- Contact:+38(067)218 27 33
- Fee for EBA members:65 000 UAH for EBA members
- Early Registration for EBA members:58 000 UAH till December 31 for EBA members
- Place:EBA Kyiv Office, 1A Andriivskiy Uzviz, STEFES Conference Hall
About the Programme
* The programme may be subject to minor changes
EBA Management Development Centre jointly with partners launches the fourth season of the ambitious project PMD Pre-MBA 2020. It is a unique English speaking programme which is entirely covered by English speaking professionals, experts, professors and MBA holders. If you want to see the prospects of intensive career development, improve your effectiveness as a manager, acquire new competencies and organize your own experience, it is exactly for you.
The goal of the programme is to equip you with skills and knowledge which are required for meeting company’s strategic objectives, understanding business as an integral system in the interrelationship of organizational, financial, marketing decisions aimed at increasing business competitiveness.
During the modules you will:
- Understand modern business environment’s strategic objectives.
- Obtain the strategic vision of possible directions of your companies’ and company’s departments’ development.
- Evaluate the impact of operational, marketing, financial decisions on company performance as a whole.
- Improve your qualification to deal with functional managerial issues.
- Communicate with owners and top management in the same language – the language of meeting company’s strategic objectives.
Target Audience: heads of departments/divisions within big companies, senior and top managers of companies, the owners of small and medium-sized enterproses who are responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of business operation as a whole.
Bonus: 2 scholarships for MBA programme from Sheffield University with 50% discount for the best performers.
- Module 1. – Leadership – rescheduled for a later date
- Module 2. – Role of Marketing Communications Strategies in an Ultra-competitive Marketplace – rescheduled for a later date
- Module 3. – HR Management and Organisational Behaviour – rescheduled for a later date
- Module 4. – Prompting Innovation – June 20
- Module 5. – Strategic and Operational Management – September 26
- Module 6. – Practical Finance for Executives – October 24
- Module 7. – Integrative Group Projects. Graduation Сeremony – December 12
Details of the programme can be downloaded in pdf.
- Alexandros Psychogios – Professor of International HRM, Birmingham City Business School (UK), The University of Sheffield International Faculty (UK)
- Christos Liassides – Academic Director of Postgraduate Studies, Senior Lecturer, The University of Sheffield International Faculty (UK)
- Leslie T. Szamosi – Dr, MBA Academic Director, The University of Sheffield International Faculty (UK)
- Olga Zarzecka –Lecturer at Strategy and Innovation Department, Copenhagen Business School (Denmark)
- Chris Dressler – President and founder of Dressler Consulting LLC (US, NYC)
- Rolf Zinne – ex-CFO of BASF T.O.V. Ukraine
More information about the lecturers can be downloaded in pdf.