- Status:We are working on the next season
About the Programme
* The programme may be subject to minor changes (some modules will be held online).
Tomorrow’s workplace is complex, challenging, and full of potential. Technology is disrupting existing markets while creating new opportunities and shifting how businesses fundamentally work.
EBA Management Development Centre jointly with partners launches the fourth season of the ambitious project PMD Pre-MBA . It is an exclusive English speaking programme which is entirely covered by English speaking professionals, experts, professors and MBA holders.
WHY should you take this course? The goal of the programme is not only build your expertise in core business fundamentals such as marketing, finance, strategies, HR, operations and innovations, it will also help you develop the capabilities you need to differentiate yourself and succeed in the future.
WHAT will you gain after the course? You will definitely:
- Explore how different business functions intersect and work together to deliver real-life value.
- Evaluate the impact of operational, marketing, financial decisions on company performance.
- Improve your qualification to deal with functional managerial issues.
- Gain in-depth finance knowledge and perspective to apply directly in your current role and organization
- Obtain the strategic vision of possible directions of your company’s development.
- Train yourself in aspects of business that you may not consider strengths
- Broaden your mindset
- Invest in your future
WHO will take the course: heads of departments/divisions within big companies, senior and top managers of companies, owners of small and medium-sized enterprises who are responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of business.
BONUS: 2 scholarships for MBA programme from Sheffield University with 50% discount for the best performers.
- Module 1. – HR Management and Organisational Behaviour – September 11-12
- Module 2. – Role of Marketing Communications Strategies in an Ultra-competitive Marketplace – October 02-03
- Module 3. – Practical Finance for Executives – October 23-24
- BONUS Module 4. “Operations Management” – November 13-14
- Module 5. – Leadership – December 11-12
- Module 6. – Prompting Innovation – January 16-17
- Module 7. Strategic Management – February 05- 6
Details of the programme can be downloaded in pdf.
- Leslie T. Szamosi – Dr, MBA Academic Director, The University of Sheffield International Faculty (UK)
- Christos Liassides – Academic Director of Postgraduate Studies, Senior Lecturer, The University of Sheffield International Faculty (UK)
- Rolf Zinne – ex-CFO of BASF T.O.V. Ukraine
- Alexandros Psychogios – Professor of International HRM, Birmingham City Business School (UK), The University of Sheffield International Faculty (UK)
- Olga Zarzecka –Lecturer at Strategy and Innovation Department, Copenhagen Business School (Denmark)
- Chris Dressler – President and founder of Dressler Consulting LLC (US, NYC)
More information about the lecturers can be downloaded in pdf.
Pre-MBA is a career-transforming, life-changing learning experience. Join us and realize your true potential!