Sales Development Programme
- Status:We are working on the next season
About the Programme
In our modern world and business domain one of the most important tools of interaction with consumers is sales technology. Sales technology is a distinct process, which consists of a number of stages and strategies, the success of which is determined by the level of your effectiveness in usage and implementation of these strategies. Very often while the interaction of regional managers, product and brand managers with their sales department and distributors’ sales departments the questions “What to do next” occurs. During the course you will find out what the missing element which prevents successful launch of a new product/service on the market is, how you can counteract to your competitors’ offers with no price war and what to do to make your (and dealers’) sellers sell a lot, for big amounts and with maximum margin. This season you are offered a customised working solution that is very efficient in such cases. Having successfully finished the program, you will receive certificate of completion.
- regional managers for training dealers’ sellers;
- product managers;
- directors of marketing departments and market specialists;
- brand managers/managers responsible for interaction with the partner’s (dealer’s) chain;
- business development directors;
- heads of sales departments;
- sellers negotiating on comprehensive and expensive goods.
SYLLABUS MODULE 1. PRESENTATIONS IN ACTIVE SALES – FEBRUARY 27
- What is presentation of solution. Why this stage is not achieved by 95 % of Sellers. Why should a meeting with the Customer Must be started with “False” Presentation (development of scripts and speech modules for efficient presentation)
- Presentation of Solution and what makes a preliminary presentation different from a final one
- Three languages for product or service presentation: attributes, benefits, issues
- How to speak the owner’s or director general’s language
- How to make a client interested in the product and cooperation with the company by means of the correctly structured presentation?
- How to change the customer’s mind for your benefit
- How to set a goal during the negotiations and make a presentation taking in consideration each goal
- How to make a presentation understandable
- How to get to know the customer’s criteria
- When should negative aspects be used in a presentation
MODULE 2. EVERYTHING ON THE QUESTIONS TO ASK THE CUSTOMER – MARCH 06
- How to sell projects and solutions to the customer by means of questions
- How to answer customers’ tricky and complicated questions
- Personal, quantitative, professional, alternative, open, closed question and closing- the-deal questions: how to ask and when to use
- How to earn the customer’s trust and develop interest in cooperation in general, in the product or service
- What questions should be asked when negotiating the price with the customer
- How many questions should the customer be asked in the course of negotiations, and when
MODULE 3. NO MORE OBJECTIONS! OR THE WHOLE TRUTH ON WORKING WITH OBJECTIONS – MARCH 13
- How to work with objections and to learn to read clients’ mind
- How to continue the conversation if the customer says, “I need to think”
- How to substantiate high value of an equivalent product in comparison with competitors
- Unique scripts and techniques examples
- Eight types of objections and what an objection is
- How to work with discount requests?
- How to continue the conversation if the customer says, “I need to think”?
- How to negotiate the price with the customer and not to lose more than necessary
ACHIEVED RESULTS AFTER COMPLETION
- increase the success level of forecast deals from 30 % to 50 %, percentage of sellers who achieve the sales target from 50 % to 70 % and percentage of achievement of the company’s total sales plan from 70 % to 90 %
- learn to increase the average deal amount by selling more expensive goods and services
- understand how to increase conversion of negotiations (more deals, fewer meetings) and to reduce the duration of the deal execution process
- learn to substantiate higher cost of goods/services in the most efficient manner
- obtain knowledge of the strategy of increasing the margin of the deal and decreasing discount percent
TOOLS YOU WILL BE GIVEN AT THE COURSE
- Materials on training dealers’ sellers, increasing sales
- Ability to develop negotiation standards for your sales departments (distributors’ sales departments) for selling specific brands to specific customer categories and via specific sales channels
- Technology to train your and dealers’ sellers.
- Materials to shift from product/service training to learning how to sell this product/service