CANCELED: Land market as a pre-condition of agrarian sector development. What is barring it?
- Date: 30/10/2018
- Language: Ukrainian (without translation)
- Time: 10:00 - 12:00
- Registration starts:at 09:30
Alla Tarasova str., 5, Kyiv, Hyatt Regency Kyiv
Registration is closed!
We are pleased to invite you to our special panel discussion “Land market as a pre-condition of agrarian sector development. What is barring it?” co-organized with PwC Legal Ukraine.
This meeting will be held on 30 October and take place at Hyatt Regency Kyiv (5 Alla Tarasova Str., Kyiv).
During the event, we plan to discuss the current state and prospects of land market establishment in Ukraine. We will also talk about key risks and the main obstacles for land reform as well as means of their mitigation.
Key issues to discuss:
- Moratorium on agricultural land sales and its consequences
- Current regulation and practice in the land market
- Legal issues to be addressed for proper functioning of the land market
- Gains and losses from the land reform
- Olena Sukmanova, Deputy Minister of Justice of Ukraine
- Representative of Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine (TBC)
- Maksym Martyniuk, Acting Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine (TBC)
- Denys Nizalov, Consultant in land policy and rural development, World Bank
- Dmytro Ogniov, Owner of Farm Enterprise “Merinos-Zahid”
- Olga Balytska, Head of Real Estate practice, PwC Legal Ukraine
- Dmytro Donets, Head of Dispute Resolution practice, PwC Legal Ukraine
Anna Derevyanko – Executive Director of the European Business Association
The number of attendees is limited, we may allow the registration of only two persons from any EBA member-company for this event. Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline (29 October 19:00).
Please note that prior registration is required and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to seeing you soon!