The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to a press conference “Fiscalization: non-stop support” which will be held on November 2 at 11.00.
From August 1, 2020, the business can use software PTR instead of traditional cash registers. This became possible due to changes in the law on PTR and the Tax Code, aimed at de-shadowing payments in the trade and service industry. It is important that from August 1, the software PTR became an alternative to the classic PTR. Thus, all entrepreneurs, who are obliged to conduct fiscalization operations, can switch to an innovative product at their discretion. They can choose to introduce either a free software solution from the State Tax Service or market offers developed based on an open API from the State Tax Service of Ukraine. At the same time, the Verkhovna Rada registered draft laws №3853-1 and №3853-2 aimed at abolishing fiscalization and the achievements of the last year’s work. Therefore, on November 2 we will talk about:
- The first results of fiscalization;
- Business arguments against the abolition of fiscalization;
- Reasons for a slowdown in reform;
- The possible consequences of the adoption of draft laws №3853-1 and №3853-2 on the business and investment climate in Ukraine;
- The importance of the cash-back mechanism and increased liability for non-issuance of fiscal checks to create a civilized trading environment;
- Further steps to reduce the country’s shadow sector.
Christina Linichenko, EBA Senior Manager FMCG
Viktoriia Kulykova, EBA Consumer Electronics Committee Manager
Serhii Badritdinov, CEO, Intertop Ukraine
Andrii Sukhov, Co-founder of Check Box LLC
Yevhen Shkola, Head of the legal department, Samsung
Andriy Voronin, CEO, Fondy
Moderator: Svitlana Mykhailovska, EBA Deputy Director for Advocacy
Preliminary accreditation is required for participation. Please, contact Oksana Myronko via firstname.lastname@example.org.