STEFES Virtual Hall
Online-Lecture: Mental Health for Business
- Date: 26/03/2021
- Language: Ukrainian
- Time: 11:00 - 12:30
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
We work a third of our lives. Meaningful relationships and meaningful work affect mental health and quality of life in general. Mental health and well-being shape our work and relationships. A psychologically healthy and safe workplace presents minimal risk to employee mental health and promotes psychological well-being and resilience. By changing your workplace environment, and offering support to employees, you can prevent some mental health problems, shorten the duration and severity of mental illness, and boost recovery, helps to reintegrate into work processes and improve quality of life.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Khrystyna Kolesnyk invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: Mental Health for Business.
This Online-Lecture is scheduled for 26 of March at 11:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before event.
After visiting lecture participants will:
- Recognize the signs that colleagues in the workplace have mental health problems.
- Feel more confident when talking about mental health.
- Know possible support models.
- Outline the roles and responsibilities of managers in building a supportive culture that cares about mental health in the workplace.
- Understand how workplace experiences affect our mental health.
- Understand how mental health and resilience building campaigns are beneficial for both employees and organizations.
Speaker: Khrystyna Kolesnyk, HR at Resilienter, MD, clinical psychologist, CBT+ coach, project manager of educational program “MHO at UCU”, mental health at the workplace counselor/consultant.
Target audience: managers, heads of department, HR managers.
Topics under discussion:
- HR and manager’s role in mental health campaign.
- Overview of support models (anti-stigma campaign, EAP, resource groups, collaborative model of support, resilience programs, adaptation and return to work).
- Indicators of mental health/disorders.
- Mental health talks – how to start a conversation, how to refer for mental health care.
- An action plan for typical mental health problems for a manager.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.