Online-Lecture: Etiquette, Service Standards and Behavior Codes as Essential Elements for a Modern Company
- Date: 09/02/2021
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian
- Time: 11:00 - 12:30
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
STEFES Virtual Hall
Today there is no excellence in service, service standards without applying the etiquette, manners, business protocol. Simply put, service standards, business etiquette and protocol are creating the right conditions for business or diplomacy to succeed. Most companies are experiencing a crisis of customer loyalty.
According to research, 73% of customers do not care if the brands they use or choose products or services for their companies disappear.
This is a sad statistic, but we cannot blame customers for being indifferent to brands and companies.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Innovation Luxury Consuting invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: Etiquette, Service Standards and Behavior Codes as Essential Elements for a Modern Company.
This Online-Lecture is scheduled for 09 of February at 11:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before event.
Speaker: Inessa Pshenichnaya, President of Innovation Luxury Consulting (Kyiv – Baku – Dubai – Almaty – Athens); has 15 years’ experience in management consulting and 10 years of international experience in the premium and luxury industries: retail, private banking, hospitality, private clinic, automotive sector. Areas of expertise include social, business, youth, and young adult etiquette, covering the expansive world of dining, social graces, and corporate protocol. She has worked with global brands such as Marriott Hotel Group (Greece), Andakulova Gallery (UAE, DUBAI), KAMINSKYI CLINIC, INTERGALBUD, MOTIVA IMPLANTS (KAZAKHSTAN), Bateel, Porsche, Audi, Land Rover, Lexus, Volvo, Bugatti, Pagani, Mclaren, Stephen Webster, Private Banking Укрсиббанк BNP Paribas Group.
Main partner: Innovation Luxury Consuting
Target Audience: Business owners, top-managers, business development directors, middle management, Custom Relationship Managers, HR directors, marketing and brand managers.
Topics under discussion:
- How to change this situation and build personal emotional relationships with clients and partners? Main elements of high-quality service. Three dimensions of service.
- What impression does your company make? Business etiquette, dress codes, protocol, cross-cultural features, and service standards are a flexible system of communication tools that allows you easy and elegant to achieve your personal and professional goals. The ability to prepare in advance is an underestimated art.
- BE EXCELLENT – there are enough products, services, and companies that are mediocre on the market.! How service standards become the main intangible asset of the company, emphasize the company’s positioning, define the company for the target audience.
What knowledge and skills will you acquire?
- Knowledge to evaluate existing and implement qualitatively new service standards of the company.
- Knowledge of business etiquette and protocol, which will allow every communication activity of the company, business meeting, negotiations, public events to be held at the level corresponding to the best world standards.
- Ability to assess their strengths and weaknesses in communication and form a plan for change.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.