Being agile means being quick to change direction which is an inevitable trait in a current market situation. Finding a way to work not only effectively but also have a satisfied team that can deliver products to the market fast is one of the keys to success. This can be done by introducing Agile in your organisation.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Oleg Nesterov and Maryna Tishchenko invite you to take part in Online-lecture: Being Truly Agile in Times of Turbulence.
The online-lecture is planned on 23 June at 11:00 and will be held in Zoom.us. The link will be available a day prior to the event to the registered participants.
- Oleg Nesterov, CEO and founder of MindK, Co-Founder of Bridge, Inc, 14+ years of experience in IT.
- Maryna Tishchenko, Project Manager and Scrum Master at MindK, 5+ years of experience in IT, worked on large web/software projects (SaaS platforms, CRM-like systems, custom web-applications and start-ups) with big teams of developers.
Moderated by: Oleksandr Radchenko, CEO Radenia, Switzerland.
Main partner: MindK.
Target audience: business owners, business executives that want to keep up with turbulent times, project managers, department heads, employees of IT-departments and IT-companies.
Key points to discuss:
- Agile principles, roles and processes.
- Business Agility.
- Benefits and challenges with Agile.
- Statistics of companies that already use Agile.
- Practical tips for Agile implementation.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.