Online-Training: Supply Chain. KPI’s & Business Effectiveness. Module_2
- Date: 14/08/2020
- Time: 14:00 - 17:30
- Fee for EBA members:5000 UAH
- Early Registration for EBA members:4500 UAH till 07 July
- Place: Zoom
“It’s not the organizations that are competing. It’s the supply chains that are competing.”
Wael Safwat, SCMAO
Supply chain is essentially the backbone of any business: a living ecosystem that ensures the smooth, efficient and consistent delivery of a product or service from a supplier to customer. And if your supply chain is inefficient, ineffective, or fragmented, it could seriously hinder your commercial prospects. Recent studies suggest that 79% of companies with high-performing supply chains earn a revenue growth greater than the average within their sector. However, despite the clear-cut value of developing an efficient supply chain, 40% of companies aren’t looking at supply chain performance metrics or automation to improve their processes.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Kseniia Valieva invite you to join the Online–Training: Supply Chain. KPI’s & Business Effectiveness.
This Online-Training is scheduled for 07 and 14 August at 14:00-17:30 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before the event.
After participating in the training you will get:
- Approach of Supply Chain budgeting process;
- Tools how to calculate KPIs;
- Tools how to measure KPIs;
- OKR tools. Google best practices.
- Motivation tools.
Trainer: Ksenia Valieva, business trainer in logistics. More than 10 years of Supply Chain management and operations experience.
Target audience: Supply Chain Managers of all levels, warehouse and transport logistics managers, HR partners, and all functions that interact with Supply Chain.
Topics under discussion:
- How supply chain influences business results of the company.
- Budgeting process /tracking/optimization.
- Efficient KPI (Key Performance indicators) system.
- OKR (objective and key results).
- Motivation system and team management.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Registration” button below. Number of participants is limited. If you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.