Оnline discussion of the European Business Association with the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Date: 22/09/2020
- Language: English
- Time: 16:00 - 17:30
- Topic:“Exploring international business opportunities in Ukraine and Cyprus“
Microsoft Teams platform.
Dear members of the Association!
We invite you to join the online discussion of the European Business Association with the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Topic: “Exploring international business opportunities in Ukraine and Cyprus“
The online event will take place on September 22, at 16:00 and will be available on the Microsoft Teams platform.
Questions to discuss:
- featuresof doing business in Ukraine and Cyprus;
- keysectors for investment in Ukraine and Cyprus;
- a briefoverview of the business climate in Ukraine and Cyprus;
- stepsto start a business in Ukraine from company registration to intellectual property rights;
- stepsto start a business in Cyprus from company registration to intellectual property rights;
- budgetfor the maintenance of the company;
- formsof taxation;
- keyprovisions of the tax regime for the IT industry and investment benefits;
- Digitalization of the public and private sector, current stage, economic benefits and financial incentives;
- Labor licensing and permit procedures forthe IT industry.
- Mr. Marios Tsiakkis, Secretary General at Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- H.E. Mr. Louis Telemachou, Ambassador of Cyprus in Ukraine
- Mrs. Natalia Sirenko, Charge D’Affairs of a.i. of Ukraine in Cyprus
- Mrs. Irina Voyevodina, Partner at Interlegal Law Firm in Odesa
- Mrs. Alina Kulikovska, Business Development Manager at Sovereign Trust (Cyprus) Limited
- Mr. Roman Koren, Associate at Baker McKenzie (Ukraine)
- Mr. Artemios G. Andreou, Business Development Manager at NewCytech Business Solutions (Logicom Group member)
- Morozova Kateryna, Team Lead of the EBA Southern Ukrainian Office
- Denis Dinisiuc, Officer – Department of International & Public Relations
Please note that prior registration is required and only registered participants will be notified of any possible schedule changes.
We are waiting for you at our online meeting!