How often do you hear or say “I don’t have time for everything”? Believe us, you have enough time for all your plans. The EBA Happy Nation team highly recommend attending this event “New Approach in Healthy Lifestyle. Healthy Living v.2.0” and discovering how a human can support his (her) organism and what can be done now to continue our lives for years?
Achieving own ambitions is a challenging task, therefor time is a mega-important resource. There is an opinion that current generation must live at least 120 years. Human’s organism can do that, but it needs help and facilitation.
People who are ready to live a long life investing time and efforts into this process
During the lecture you will discover
- New approaches to long-living
- What you can do now to be healthy even in 100
- Difference among approaches to long-living through the bright examples and how to build a clear individual plan for the nearest future
Co-founder, CEO of “Myhelix Inc.” – a successful service that manages everyday meal choices using DNA data. Dariya Loseva is a geneticist, molecular biologist, science popularizer, TEDx speaker and a global science and healthcare ambassador. She was recognized among Top 30 Under 30 of 2018 by Kyiv Post. She is a co-organizer of the community “Club 120” in Facebook and Telegram, bringing people together to share scientific facts and bio hacks, current and up-to-date research in the fields of medicine, biotechnology, DIY biology.
Some Dariya’s publications and speeches can be found by the following links:
- DNA Age: Geneticist Dariya Losieva about biohacking, 120-years’ life and Ukrainian gens’ features
- Genes Instructor: How Dariya Loseva has created a start-up, which slows aging
- Youth Secret: Service created in Ukraine can compose personal ration analyzing person’s genes
- Creators of the Future: how do Ukrainian scientists live
- Everything about the best Ukrainian start-ups: Myhelix for those who want to be healthy
- Dariya Loseva: Young scientist starts biotech firm with aim of getting people to eat well
We want you to know more about yourself and be happier. Sign up for the EBA Happy Nation newsletter and become a part of our healthy community.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant please click the «Register» button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.