EBA Expert Talk: Protecting Banks from Unfair Debtors
- Date: 24/10/2019
- Language: Ukrainian\English (with translation)
- Time: 16:00 - 18:00
- Registration startsat 15:30
RIVIERA HOUSE (15 Petra Sahaidachnoho st., Kyiv)
We are pleased to invite you to our special event EBA Expert Talk: Protecting Banks from Unfair Debtors co-organized with GOLAW.
This meeting will be held on 24 October and take place at the RIVIERA HOUSE (15 Petra Sahaidachnoho st., Kyiv).
Key issues to discuss:
- Restructuring – mitigation of risks and counteracting the main violations of depositors under loan agreements; positive changes for creditors when resolving bad debts; technical expertise of projects in the interest of banks etc;
- Bankruptcy – changes in the investment climate due to the adoption of a new Bankruptcy Code; new procedures regarding bankruptcy and reestablishing debtor solvency;
- Security – checking the business reputation of partners; implementation of internal corporate security; countering information leakage; search and identification of assets etc.
- Kateryna Rozhkova, First Deputy Governor of the National Bank of Ukraine
- Andriy Stetsevych. Deputy Chairman, OschadBank
- Iryna Kalnytska, Partner GOLAW
- Anatoli Grabovy, Partner GOLAW
- Ihor Vinnytskyi, Counsel GOLAW
- Galina Kocendova, Recovery department EGAP (Export Guarantee and Insurance Corporation)
Please note, that registration is required and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes. The number of attendees is limited. We are able to register only one person from each company. Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline (23 October 17:00).
We look forward to seeing you soon!
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
31/ 10/ 2019