EBA Expert Talk: Practical aspects of business defence
- Date: 24/09/2018 (MON)
- Language: Ukrainian (with English translation)
- Time: 10:00 - 12:00
- Registration starts:at 09:30
Hyatt Regency Kyiv (5a Ally Tarasovoi str, Kyiv)
We are pleased to invite you to EBA Expert Talk: Practical aspects of business defence.
This meeting will be held on September 24 and take place at Hyatt Regency Kyiv (5a Ally Tarasovoi, Kyiv).
- Olena Sukmanova, Deputy Minister of Justice of Ukraine for state registration
- Valentyn Gvozdiy, Managing partner at GOLAW
- Algirdas Šemeta, Business Ombudsman in Ukraine
- Volodymyr Marchenko, President of the Notary Chamber of Ukraine
- Niels Thomas Sillesen, Chairman of BIIR
- Mariya Nizhnik, First Deputy Head of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine
- Ihor Vinnytskyi, Counsel at GOLAW
- Anna Vronskaya, Judge of the Commercial Cassaition Court within the Supreme Court
What we will talk about:
- How to save a company: preventive methods of protection
- Typical schemes of corporate raiding
- GR strategy as the mechanism of company’s protection
- Peculiarities of criminal proceedings
- Case study etc.
Kindly note, we may allow the registration of only one person from any EBA member-company for this event. Registration will be taken on a first-come basis and may be closed before the deadline (21 September 09:00). Hurry up, the number of participants is limited.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
25/ 09/ 2018