We are excited to invite you for EBA IT Legal Talk that is scheduled for 11 December from 12:00 to 17:00 for IT end Telecommunications companies of EBA.
The meeting is devoted to strategic planning in legal aspect for IT Companies concerning business expansion to foreign countries.
EBA Legal Talk will cover following issues:
- Worldwide tendencies of international taxation.
- Bank accounts and banking compliance procedure in terms of IT. The information foreign banks are looking for.
- How to find “substances” and what is it in general?
- Consequences for Ukrainian beneficiaries that come up from the tax information exchange.
- Risk assessment and changes management.
- Possible future long-term changes in Ukrainian Taxation and theirs influence on beneficiary.
- Tax on withdrawn capital and its influence on IT companies.
To discuss all the mentioned points and lots of other ones we invite IT and Telecommunications companies’ representatives who are:
- owners of foreign company or accounts, or those who are planning this;
- asked about legal unit not in Ukraine;
- willing to be aware concerning taxation environment in Ukraine and abroad.
EBA IT Legal Talk will be held by Ukrainian experts in taxation field from such companies as: AEQUO, Finevolution, Redcliffe Partners, Advice Group, Deloitte in Ukraine, Crowe Horwath AC Ukraine.
That is why you will have an opportunity to ask your own question and get extensive feedbacks and suggestions.
Please note that prior registration is required and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to seeing you soon!