EBA General Meeting with Roman Leshchenko, Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine
- Date: 16/07/2021 (FRI)
- Language: Ukrainian (without translation)
- Time: 14:00 - 15:30
Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine, Khreschatyk str., 24
Registration is closed!
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to the General Meeting with Roman Leshchenko, Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine.
This offline meeting is scheduled for 16 July, 14:00.
During the meeting, we will discuss the current state of restoration of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine. A particular focus will be made on the Ministry’s main areas of work and priority draft laws, as well as other related issues, namely:
- harmonization of national legislation in the field of baby food;
- implementation of the Law of Ukraine “On Feed Safety and Hygiene”;
- recognition of the equivalence of EU feed additives registration requirements;
- unblockage of the registration of medical feed additives for animals;
- plans to boost the raw milk production;
- optimization of agrologistics prices, etc.
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to meeting you at our discussion.