EBA General Meeting with Ihor Petrashko, Minister for Development of Economy, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine
- Date: 09/07/2020
- Language: Ukrainian (if you need translation, please, let us know)
- Time: 17:00 - 18:00
- Place:This live meeting will be streamed via Zoom.us
Registration is closed!
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to the upcoming General Meeting with Ihor Petrashko, Minister for Development of Economy, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine.
This online meeting is scheduled for 9 July, 17:00, and will be streamed via Zoom.
The link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
At the meeting, we plan to discuss key changes to the Ukrainian legislation regulating different sectors of the economy. We will also raise certain issues on international trade, deregulation, and digitalization, namely:
- Pan-Euro-Med Convention – implementation procedure, entry-into-force date, technical issues;
- Free Trade Agreement between Ukraine and Turkey – current state;
- Amendments to the legislation on consumer rights protection and e-commerce;
- Perspectives of signing the АСАА with the European Union;
- Amendments to the draft Order of Mineconomy on labelling;
- Support of Ukrainian exporters on the international market;
- Ukraine’s position on carbon border adjustment mechanism;
- Copyright fees: establishing a working group and other sectoral issues.
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion!